Villas at Montfort apartments-Dallas / Bad management

1 14332 Montfort dr. 75254Dallas, TX, United States

I moved in the first part of June 2008. I have had nothing but problems since then and the management has done nothing but argue and call me a liar. 1st night my car was vandalized. I was supposed to be assigned a carport with my lease and they gave me one someone else was using then asked me to park along way away from my apartment until one closer became available. I recieved my 1st water bill and was being over charged . I called the manager which would not listen to my complaint at all. She just said I was stupid because it was all in the lease which I signed. I tried to tell her that in the lease it does not define what amount I will be charged for water. I went to all my neighbors and asked them how much they are paying. Hmmmmm. I am the only one who is paying this outragous price. The manager told me water in North Dallas cost more than in Downtown Dallas...Yeah right. She then wrote me a letter in response to my dispute letter calling me and my neighbors all liars. I am at the end of my rope with them. I want to move out so bad now. The security gates are always broken. If anybody has any suggestion to deal with this situation ...I am listening.