VillaRenters.com / No customer service

Villarenters.com--beware--Villarenters.com. We had a disagreement with one of their rental owners. Villarenters was pleased to take our money at the start and then would not even reply to our emails when we requested help to reach an understanding. If you rent through Villarenters, you are on your own if the rental owner decides to interpret the fine print to suit themselves

Ri

More VillaRenters.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ho
      6th of May, 2009

Please send details of your complaint to holly@villarenters.com - we endeavour to answer all emails and help whenever we can.

• Da
      29th of Nov, 2011

I am an owner with Villa renters, I recently got two bookings through using my link which should pay villa renters 2%. I can prove the owners came to me directly via an email trail. Villa renters took 10% even though I have given them the proof and have chosen to ignore my case completely by not responding to several more requests for the position even after submitting the proof. I have now taken my advert off of the site until the money is paid to me. Very poor customer service - David

• Tj
      7th of Feb, 2012
    VillaRenters.com - Customer Service
    Villarenters.com
    England, Cheshire
    United Kingdom

After returning from a holiday in Spain, I wrote a review on the property I had stayed in, booked through Villarenters.com, the review was truthful (my opinion). I had had issues with the agent prior to travel regarding a key deposit which had not been advised at the time of booking, villarenters customer services assured me that it would not be necessary to pay this but on arrival I had to pay or leave. A small problem I know...but things got worse, the accommodation was not as described, basic items were not as detailed in the owners blurb and my review said as much, so my issue with the Company is do they only publish good reviews as mine has neither received acknowledgement or been entered onto the property page for the apartment, also, the agents rating has improved as they have had a successful booking.

• Vi
      13th of Feb, 2012

Dear TJ Dykes, we have published your review, we have to investigate poor reviews and give owners the chance to answer these if they are particularly unsavoury (as yours was) since this incident the owner / agent has removed the property from the site.
    Villarenters offer a 100% money back guarantee see here, http://www.villarenters.com/money-back-guarantee/
    There are just 4 simple rules to follow in order to get your money back (we don't like small print either!)

• Tj
      13th of Feb, 2012

Glad to hear that news, it would have been good to be kept in the loop instead my emails were ignored which I think most customers would find very irritating. I have not asked for, nor did I expect a refund of my booking cost as yes I have read the "4 simple rules" I have however asked for a refund of the "non-returnable breakage insurance" as I had to pay a deposit in resort.