Villa Trader / charge my card will not call me

The Villa Trader
419 N. Magnolia Ave Suite 104
Phone: 877-838-9750
called said they had my timeshare sold told me i had to pay title search and title work for 1000.00 charged to my credit card told me it would take 4 to 5 weeks to process and i would recieve a check in the mail for the difference of what i owed for my timeshare no other fees were to be paid. Sent me a timeshare sale & rental information form told me that was to be all the paperwork needed to start the process would need to sign documents on transfer of deed. I signd for and put in additional information on the form that this 1000.00 was contingent upon actual sale going thru. I have repeatedly called and no one will talk to me it has been over 5 weeks and i still can not get anyone to talk to me they answer and no one is their they say and will call me back they do not call back. I have talked to a Dan Adams at [protected] he is the salesmen that has done all the lying and now he just hangs up on me or does not answer. I even called him from a friends phone so he would not know the number he answered and then hung up on me. I have also talked to a Jeff Davis at [protected] he shows some interest but nothing

A  23rd of Apr, 2009 by
Joseph I was sent the Villa Trader agreement, but it did not spell out all of the things promised to me on the phone. So I did not sign it, I wrote "cancel this agreement" and initialed it and sent it back via email and Federal Express. The agreement stated that I could canceled within 7 business days, after that it was non-refundable. I canceled it and sent it back within 4 business days, but something told me to call my credit card company. Lo and behold, they had already charged my credit card $1300. I sent an email to their customer service requesting they reverse the charge and tried calling (only got voicemail).

I file a dispute with Chase, sent them a copy of the canceled agreement, emails and the dated FedEx delivery receipt. They said they give them 30 days to reverse the charge and they take over if they do not.

Villa Trader rep told me they also had a buyer for my timeshare (over 3x times what I paid for it) and that if the buyer decides to cancel, their deposit comes to me. (Sounded too good to be true).

They told you it would take 4-5 weeks to process, because by then you could not cancel.

I would try to file a dispute with the credit card company. If you wrote on the agreement "contingent upon actual sale going thru" and the did not reply to you, that may be your saving grace.

Good Luck
N  9th of Jun, 2009 by

Villa Trader - did not rent or sell time share
Villa Trader
Phone: 888-271-1319 ext 817

I have called trader viila they never retrn my calls. I have not seen their web site anymore. I wish someone could tell me how I could get my money back.. I wanted to rent it or sell my timeshare. I will never do this again.