Villa Del Palmar Flamingos in Nuevo Vallarta / Fraud with a Membership

1 1568 sims aveMN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 651-245-2797

Hi I wrote a complaint before user name is Verry un happy a Developer rep. Got in touch with me He did not take any responsibility for the sales man that lied to my wife and I, To sale us the membership at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos.We were work on a deal because after all the money that I have payed I hate to let it go and I have not used it ones.Right now I Have Nothing good to say.

Comments

• Je
      21st of Mar, 2010

I would like to direct any readers of this posting to go to a website I just published www.universalvacationclubmembers.com and read to your heart's content. It is addressing many issues and concerns with the Villa Group (Developer) and the UVC. If you are a UVC Member and would like to add your name to my UVC Member mailing list, please contact me via the “Contact Us” page on the site or send an email to jeffsuomi1@msn.com. Jeff Robbins.

• De
      9th of Jun, 2010

Dear Members and interested parties, please be aware the number for the Developer Representative in Puerto Vallarta has changed. If you need to contact the Developer's Representative for any issues related to the Villa Group, you may now contact 619-940-1078 or 619-940-1079 (US Lines). We look forward to hearing from you.

Developer Representative