Villa del Palmar / unethical sales practice
We went to a timeshare presentation at Villa del Palmar on November 7, 2011. We did not want to buy another timeshare but we wanted to see the resort. Right away they offered us something to drink and we drank a few margaritas. Once that the sale rep saw we were interested in selling our timeshare at Lawrence Welk Resorts she tried different scenarios so that We could afford the down payment of 20%. She said that she would give me $11, 169.00 for my Lawrence Welk Resorts with a balance of $9, 837.00. We really didn’t want to buy but we were drinking and our defenses were down and she was so convincing. On November 11, 2011 we went back to Villa Del Arco to cancel the agreement. We met with Shane Brault and when we said we wanted to cancel he said that we would not get our deposit back and would lose my Lawrence Welk Resorts.
I am not sleeping well and crying all the time because of this big mistake. I have to go to the doctor to get sleeping pills. I am an emotional mess. If I had been aware of the full circumstances I would not have signed anything.
More Villa del Palmar Complaints & Reviews
- Villa del Palmar - Big scam 
- Villa del Palmar - Villa Group BIG SCAM! 
- Villa del Palmar - MISLEADING TIMESHARE 
- Villa del Palmar - Terrible everything 
- Villa del Palmar - Fraud and misrepresentations with timeshare purchase 
- Villa del Palmar - CC charged without authorization 
- Villa del Palmar - villa del palmar mala experiencia
- Villa del Palmar - Villa del palmar timeshare fraud 
- Villa del Palmar - No response 
- Villa del Palmar - Beware - don't buy