Villa del Palmar / unethical sales practice

Mexico Review updated:

We went to a timeshare presentation at Villa del Palmar on November 7, 2011. We did not want to buy another timeshare but we wanted to see the resort. Right away they offered us something to drink and we drank a few margaritas. Once that the sale rep saw we were interested in selling our timeshare at Lawrence Welk Resorts she tried different scenarios so that We could afford the down payment of 20%. She said that she would give me $11, 169.00 for my Lawrence Welk Resorts with a balance of $9, 837.00. We really didn’t want to buy but we were drinking and our defenses were down and she was so convincing. On November 11, 2011 we went back to Villa Del Arco to cancel the agreement. We met with Shane Brault and when we said we wanted to cancel he said that we would not get our deposit back and would lose my Lawrence Welk Resorts.

I am not sleeping well and crying all the time because of this big mistake. I have to go to the doctor to get sleeping pills. I am an emotional mess. If I had been aware of the full circumstances I would not have signed anything.

Comments

• De
      Jan 21, 2012

Did you ever get out of the timeshare? We dealt with Shane as well. What a scam.

• De
      Jan 28, 2012

Debonako, they don't even reply my emails.

•   Jul 11, 2013

7º Aniversario = 70% de Descuento en nuestros honorarios

Más de 2, 000 ex propietarios coinciden que es mejor…

“Un final con Dolor, que un Dolor SIN Fin”

Si ya está listo ¡ Llámenos !

Somos especialistas en desvincular a los Socios engañados de sus Clubes de Tiempo Compartido

+ info: 01 555 536-6997 * LADA sin costo: 01 800 558-8639 * www.hlmexico.com.mx

• Cs
      May 19, 2014

Shane Brault was just arrested for attempted robbery in Cabo. http://peninsulardigital.com/sucesos/asalto-gringo-una-farmacia/139188