[Resolved] Viking River Cruises-Paris & the Heart of Normandy (4792731)food & noise in room - 4792731

I received a call from William Karevoll on our most recent Viking cruise - Paris & the Heart of Normany (4792731) that we took with two couples that I highly recommended Viking cruise. (1st time on Viking). We and my guest were very disappointed with the food served on the ship. The food was very marginal (like going to Denny's) and not comparable with other cruises we have taken or previous Viking cruise. Also we were very disappointed with the noise and smoke in our room. William last email stated I needed to contact customer service. We are requesting either a delay in payment or ship credit on next cruise with you. (5224855) We currently have three rooms booked (Nancy Meech will also be jointing us again) and had five rooms booked on our previous Viking cruise.

See below for string of emails. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Hi Gary,

Thanks again for the feedback, we greatly value that. I have forwarded your concerns along, but I do not have the ability to issue credits/refunds or change the final payment date. Those kinds of requests can be escalated to [protected]@vikingcruises.com for further review. Be sure to include your booking number, a description of the issue, and what you are requesting.

Best regards,

William Karevoll | Viking Cruises | Outbound Sales Consultant | (Direct) 888.663.8454 x 5768 | william. [protected]@vikingcruises.com | vikingcruises.com | Office Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 10:15AM to 7:00PM USA Pacific Standard Time

Providing customized customer service to meet your needs is my highest priority. Please feel free to share any feedback about your experience working with me by contacting [protected]@vikingcruises.com

From: Gary Heinfeld [mailto:[protected]@ccim.net]
Sent: Friday, December 7, 2018 3:07 PM
To: William Karevoll
Cc: 'Robert Hendricks' ; 'NANCY MEECH' ; anne. [protected]@msn.com; 'Amy Heinfeld'
Subject: RE: William from Viking Cruises CRM:0653830
Importance: High

William, we've not heard back from you. Can you please reply to our request. See below.

Gary Heinfeld, CPA, CCIM, CGFM
Advisors in Real Estate, Inc.
3179 E. Via Palomita
Tucson, Az 85718
Office : [protected]
Cell : [protected]
E-mail [protected]@ccim.net
www.AdvisorsinRealEstate.com

Winner of the 2017 CCIM Forecast - Retail
Winner of the 2016 CCIM Forecast - Retail

From: Gary Heinfeld [mailto:[protected]@ccim.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Tucson, AZnet]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 11:38 AM
To: 'William Karevoll'
Subject: RE: William from Viking Cruises CRM:0653830
Importance: High

William, thank you for your email and I'm glad you guaranteed the food situation will improve and be what we expect on a Viking cruise. Also, I appreciate you took the time to survey us and get our feedback. Did you talk with anyone else in our group as they encountered the same situation? As a business owner, I know you need honest feedback so you can correct issues timely. As our group has been on several Viking cruises and we encountered this food issue on our last cruise can you either postponed final payment or provide us with a shipboard credit?

Thank you.

Gary Heinfeld, CPA, CCIM, CGFM
Advisors in Real Estate, Inc.
3179 E. Via Palomita

Sent: Friday, November 9, 2018 6:41 PM
To: GARY HEINFELD
Subject: William from Viking Cruises CRM:0653830

Hello Gary,
This is William from Viking Cruises, it was a pleasure speaking with you today. I'm glad you enjoyed sailing with us, we greatly value your feedback. I'm sorry the food didn't meet your expectations, I can all but guarante you won't have that issue on the adriatic ocean cruise. There will be a large variety of locally sourced organic cuisine.
As you know, you have active vouchers available to use towards your next voyage. I will be here as a point-of-contact here at Viking Cruises going forward, so just let me know when you're thinking about your next voyage (possible for 2019?) and I'll find you the best promotion in addition to your vouchers.
Feel free to call me directly (and share my number with friends who would like to join you) at 888.663.8454, dial SIX to enter an extension, mine is 5768.
I look forward to helping plan your next cruise!
Best regards,

• Resolution statement

• Viking River Cruises Customer Care's Response, Dec 10, 2018

Thank you for your feedback about your most recent cruise, Mr. Heinfeld. Although we have made note of your comments, we have also arranged for a member of our Customer Relations team to contact you and discuss your experience in detail, along with your requests. We look forward to connecting, Mr. Heinfeld, and wish you a great week.