[Resolved] Viking River Cruises / information provided on cruise yet to come.
After four contacts on 17 January 2016 about 1360 hrs. Constantly asked for my booking number which I did not provide. I saw no reason to provide that as the information was generic. I was unable to obtain the arrival time in Amsterdam of Grand Tour of Europe departing 4 June arriving 18 June 2015 in Amsterdam. Now at last another person provided the information. He stated arrival is shortly midnight on 18 June 2016. I find this a bit short on a 14 day cruise. Boarding late afternoon on day on and returning back early 17 June with 0900 to 0930 departing from ship. This is a bit short on days.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Viking River Cruises Customer Care's Response, Jan 19, 2016
We’re in receipt of your comments and are sorry to hear it took multiple conversations to successfully obtain an answer to your question.
To confirm, your ship is scheduled to arrive in Amsterdam just after midnight on Day 15. If you would like to discuss the details of your concern about the length of your Grand European Tour itinerary, please contact us directly at TellUs@vikingcruises.com.
We hope to hear from you and look forward to welcoming you aboard in June!
More Viking River Cruises Complaints & Reviews
- Viking River Cruises - scam 
- Viking River Cruises - the cruise that never was 
- Viking River Cruises - breach of contract 
- Viking River Cruises - additional cost to correct their travel arrangement mess 
- Viking River Cruises - customer satisfaction 
- Viking River Cruises - things
- Viking River Cruises - refund 
- Viking River Cruises - viking's unethical actions
- Viking River Cruises - alaska cruise for 2019 ref 473-651x
- Viking River Cruises - very poor customer service – over a simple lost bag issue