Viking River Cruises / customer satisfaction
In 4/2010, we took our 1st European river cruise aboard the Viking Spirit, which comes out of Paris, France. We were aboard when the Iceland volcano went off, grounding planes throughout Europe. At the end of the cruise, we were stuck, without airplanes, hotel room availability in Paris, and a rail strike.
All Viking had to do was leave us at the airport terminal, and drive away. However, what they did do was this: were were allowed to stay aboard, have a room, have meals, and cruise with them on the Seine river. They didn't charge us for anything except bar bills. Viking River Cruises took the high road. We are now patrons for life. This is how all companies should operate!
More Viking River Cruises Complaints & Reviews
- Viking River Cruises - scam 
- Viking River Cruises - the cruise that never was 
- Viking River Cruises - breach of contract 
- Viking River Cruises - additional cost to correct their travel arrangement mess 
- Viking River Cruises - misrepresentation, scam 
- Viking River Cruises - substandard in every way 
- [Resolved] Viking Cruises - customer service and refund policy
- Viking Ocean Cruises - panama canal
- [Resolved] Viking River Cruise - long ship cruise becomes long bus ride 
- [Resolved] Viking River Cruises - terrible communication policy