Viking Magazine Service / Scam - Strong-Arm Tactics
I've read complaints already posted on this site about these sharks, and have the same horrible experiences.
Just yesterday, a friend I know only by blogging and e-mail sends me a note telling me to call her, that it was important.
"D" tells me she'd received TWO messages on HER CELL PHONE to have me call them FOR A REFUND. This company refused to cancel back in August, 2008, even after I explained I was on permanent disability and just released from the hospital. I also receive random magazines I NEVER ordered, never saw the few I was suckered in to subscribe to with the notion that they were something like $5.00 each for 2 years.
I AM BLOWN AWAY AT THEIR AUDACITY TO CALL MY FRIEND! I don't know HOW they got her cell phone number. As another consumer said on this site, the "refund scam" is a lure to call in so they can tack on additional monies to collect.
Due to long standing health issues, my credit is bad already, but for those who have something to protect, I would perhaps suggest doing what I'm planning to do: get in touch with the NYC area media "problem solver" reporters and try to get this company as much "Bad Publicity" as they deserve and then some.
THEY ARE ###!
More Viking Magazine Service Complaints & Reviews
- Viking Magazine - They won't let me cancel! 
- Viking Magazine Service - Magazines never received! 
- Viking Magazine Service - cancellation Policy 
- Viking Magazine - I didnt think it was a scam
- Viking Magazine - Scammed 
- Viking Magazine Service - all 
- Viking Magazine Service - all magazines
- Viking Magazine Service - magazines
- Viking Magazine Service - unauthorized credit card charges
- Viking Magazine Service - harassing phone calls, service, delivery