Vijay Sales - Sion, Mumbai / Inefficient salesmen

1 India Review updated:

I visited showroom of Vijay Sales at Sion, Mumbai on 20th May 2007 because I wanted to purchase a DVD/VCD/MP3 player with USB port and Memory Card attachment. I was shown ONE Sony model which did not have all facilities asked by me and then the salesman simply disappeared. I waited for him to come back for 15 minutes and finally called another one. I told him my requirement and he told me that he will have to search for the model and disappeared. Again I waited for 15 minutes and since nobody was coming back caught a THIRD one. After telling him about my requirement for third time he showed me a Samsung model but said that it does not have memory card attachment. When I told him to play a western music CD to check the sound quality he said he did not have one. I could not purchase the music/movie system because I could not check the sound quality. When I contacted a senior salesman he said they did not have a western music CD. When I looked around in the shop the earlier 2 salesmen were simply chit chating. My one hour was simply wasted without any purchase. If such characters continue to work in Vijay Sales I think Vijay Sales will have to wind up in no time.

If this is the way Vijay Sales salesmen are treating their customers who will recommend Vijay Sales name to others ?

Comments

• Rp
      24th of Mar, 2008

I purchased an AC (LG ) of 1.5 ton on 23 March 2008 and was promised it to be delievered in 24 hours.We paitently waited for someone to visit us with the AC next day.Unfortunately noone has arrived so far.On contacting Vijay Sales Costomer Service Center it was found that nobody was ready to receive my call.All amount has been deposited in spite of not having the AC till today.I am very muct upset with the post Services of Vijay Sales and am afraid it will loose its reputation in no time if such attitude is continued by them.

• Tb
      9th of Mar, 2009

I had a same experience at Vijay Sales, Sion

The sales staff at Sion is really very very poor and irresponsible

In spite of staying at Sion, I am going to Vijay sales, Prabhadevi or at Sumaria, Chembur

31st of Oct, 2009

HCL PRODUCT LIYA bahuth hi ghatiya service hai vijay sales valon ki sirf sale kaisa hoga dekhate hai customer ke liye ekdam bekar service hai, bolte hai ek bar product le liya to hamara aur customer ka relation nahi hota sirf company se baat kare aur to aur udhar ke executive sanjay that desktop department use to tamiz nahi baat karne ki do mu me thappad lagao saale ki aur kuch problem ho product me to sirf bolege i will call u tomorrow, phone to Aata nahi tisre din phone lagau to chhuti pe hai a vijay sales bandh kardo bahot lut liya customer ko product to achha dete nahi sirf bolbachchan jyada karte hai, mai pastaya idhar se product leke mere Rs .40, 000/- waste gaye hai. bluddy vijay sales and his bluddy executivetalking language and his service.. gud by vijay sales i will go to consumer court

PLS ALL MY FRIENDS KISI KO BHI PRIDUCT LENA HAI TO KAHI AUR SE LE VIJAY SALES SE NAHI BAHOT PACHHTAO GE AAOP SAB