Vijay Sales - Sion, Mumbai / Inefficient salesmen
I visited showroom of Vijay Sales at Sion, Mumbai on 20th May 2007 because I wanted to purchase a DVD/VCD/MP3 player with USB port and Memory Card attachment. I was shown ONE Sony model which did not have all facilities asked by me and then the salesman simply disappeared. I waited for him to come back for 15 minutes and finally called another one. I told him my requirement and he told me that he will have to search for the model and disappeared. Again I waited for 15 minutes and since nobody was coming back caught a THIRD one. After telling him about my requirement for third time he showed me a Samsung model but said that it does not have memory card attachment. When I told him to play a western music CD to check the sound quality he said he did not have one. I could not purchase the music/movie system because I could not check the sound quality. When I contacted a senior salesman he said they did not have a western music CD. When I looked around in the shop the earlier 2 salesmen were simply chit chating. My one hour was simply wasted without any purchase. If such characters continue to work in Vijay Sales I think Vijay Sales will have to wind up in no time.
If this is the way Vijay Sales salesmen are treating their customers who will recommend Vijay Sales name to others ?
More Vijay Sales - Sion, Mumbai Complaints & Reviews
- Vijay Sales / LG LCD - False information and wrong pricing! 
- Vijay Sales - LG 1 Ton Air Conditioner - Poor quality of installation and service! 
- Vijay Sales - Godbunder Rd, Thane - Unprofessional staff, not customer oriented! 
- Vijay Sales - Vijay Sales should be banned from India 
- Vijay Sales - LG Washing Machine - Delay in demonstration 
- Vijay Sales Krushanabaug Maninagar Ahmedabad - racial discrimination
- Vijay Sales - Late Deliveries 
- Vijay Sales - BAD 
- Vijay Sales - False Promise and Non Delivery on time
- Vijay Sales / Sion Branch - Mumbai - Poor service!