Vijay Sales / Vijay Sales should be banned from India

India Review updated:
I bought a Electrolux microwave in Jan, 07 ie only three months back. The switch panel is not working properly. So i registered a complaint with vijay sales on 2.05.07. Till today i.e 8.05.07 nobody has come to attend it. I am unable to cook, vijay sales should be banned from india.

A  13th of Jun, 2009 by
Poor quality brands and scrap sold by Vijay sales with no responsibility (Ram Bharose). Please change your shops name to "Rambharose sales"

I have bought sony erricson W302 mobile phone for approx Rs. 7200/- from Vijay sales, Borivli (W) in April 2009. In the first month the battery was dead. We went to customer care. They admitted the same and replace the battery. In the second month new problem arised. The phone network goes off again and again and the screen goes down. When approached to Vijay sales, the sales executive said they are not responsible and added that it is the company's responsibility. I will refer the matter to consumer court for this.
A  16th of Nov, 2009 by
I fully agree with both of you. It is indeed Rambharose Sales!!!

I purchased a Camcorder from them, now out of warranty. Asked them to provide me service center numbers...

Mr. Kaizad from Service side gave me 2 numbers, 1 is not in service and another is of a different person who just yelled at me saying people are constantly calling me and troubling asking for JVC.

These guys are still selling JVC... God bless who buy from Vijay Sales.