Videocon Tv / Not working properly!

1 India Review updated:

I purchased a videocon tv model no 22np from verma electronics 2161/3 rly. Road, rani bagh, delhi-110034 on 26-05-2006, and it is not working properly since one month for which I m complaining daily to your service center on phone number [protected] but sorry to say neither I am given the proper correct complaint number nor they are sending their men to repair the t. V. Very bad tv and service!

Comments

• Je
      17th of Nov, 2006

A copy of Email to Videocon India:

I bought videocon 29" flat tv from Anupam home appliances mangalore on 26/5/2004 my tv has board problem since long time the service people have been repairing it but after some days the same problem comes till now it has been repaired 5 to 6 times for the same problem this time i got the same prob i called the service people they dint show up for a week then 0n 16/9/2006 i personally went to

CRYSTAL SERVICES
    D NO 6-1-16/2 OPP-URUVA CHURCH
    LADY HILL MANGALORE -575006
    PH -0824-2459603,2450136,5283708
    AUTHORISED VIDEOCON SERVICE CENTERE

For repair they have given me job sheet NO499 dated 16-9-2004 after that i contacted them told me the board has to come when it was about a month i contacted the service cntere they told me again the same thing then i contacted mr PRASSANA the incharge mob - 09980555405 he told me to contact his superior MR MADHU TANTRY mob no -09900117586 in bangalore i contacted MR madhu tantry he told me he was in udupi so told me to contact on monday 16-10-2006 when i contacted him on that day he promised me that ur tv will be ready by thursday that is 19-10-2006 . Then on thurs day i contacted the service center to find out if the t v was ready they told me the part had not come then i called u p MADHU TANTRY he gave the reason that the courier was a day late so he would give me the tv in 2 days again i went to the service center they told the part is not come i told mr prassana when will i get my tv he is not responding properly he is not even committing a date so at last i came across this website i thought of complaining after paying money we have to suffer like this is not right.
    Balwanth

• Va
      11th of Dec, 2006

I had purchased a Videocon TV on dt 21/01/2006. For the last few months I can observe a Yellow color patch on the corner of the Picture tube. Don't buy Videocon TVs.

16th of Jan, 2007
    Videocon 21 Flat Screen TV - Screen showing a blink every few seconds
    India

I had purchased a Videocon 21" flat screen TV on Feb 14, 2005. The TV screen is blinking every few seconds along with flickering sound. This has been the problem for the last 7 months. Though i have complained to your customer care, I have not recd any help. Stay away from Videocon products!

• Ku
      3rd of Jun, 2007

I, have one 21 inch VIDEOCON TV, now problem is it is not proper programme setup / and it has show the only one channel.

11th of Sep, 2007

I purchased from march 2007 videocon in kundhan in bangalore, hosur road. With 2 days it come lot of abnormal sound & after 6 month tv mother board gone. Now tv is not working.

Dont go behind of videocon.

26th of Sep, 2007

I purchased a videocon TV model no 22NP from palak electronics, and it is not working properly since one day for which i m complaining daily to your service center but the T.V . Very bad TV and service!

• Mp
      10th of Dec, 2007

I purchased a videocon TV model no 5505QS(24 caret) from Nalanda and company ,Baansfatak varanasi and it is not working properly for 2-3 month for which i am complaining daily to your service center but there your tecnician say to me the problem will be solved...............
    but there is no response which i satisfy.............
    so i think videocon TV is verv bad and Your service is also very much bad and worthless..............

#09451895012

• Mm
      1st of Jan, 2008

I am looking for videocon service center in NOIDA. Please send adresses with Tel Ph nos.

Thanks,

M M Saxena

• Ra
      5th of Feb, 2008

I HAVE PURCHASED VIDECON INTEGRA 32 INCH FLAT TV IN MARCH 2007 BUT ITS NOT WORKING PROPERLY.THE SYSTEM HAVE BECOME LOCKED.AND THE SCREEN IS NOT CLEAR.EVEN AFTER COMPLAINING MANY TIMES NO RESPOND HAS COME AND NO PROPER SERVICE IS BEING GIVEN.
    I RESQUEST YOU TO CALL ME ON 09448913758 THIS NO AND A SERVICE PERSON.

• Th
      19th of Jun, 2008

I, have videocon bazooka ctv 5505qs 21 inch VIDEOCON TV, now problem is it is not proper programme setup / and it has show the only one channel. pls help me

• Ar
      1st of Jul, 2008

I, have 21 inch VIDEOCON TV near about 6 year old, now problem is that when I on tv every thing is ok but after some time only sound is coming without picture

• Sh
      3rd of Jul, 2008

I bought videocon Slim & Trim flat tv from Jeyachandran stores, chennai in the month of Dec 2007. Last month my tv had a board/capacitor problem, since long time the service people have been repairing it they are not able to give a proper solution.

For repair they have given me job sheet NO. 8I000 86210039 dated 21-06-2008 after that i contacted them there is no proper response. it was about Half-a-month i contacted the service cntere they told me again the same thing then i contacted mr RAJA SARAVANAN the incharge mob - 09790965664. No response so far.

Such a worst service, i never saw in my life.

We paid a huge sum to buy a dust bin kind of box in the home (which has no value), request & recommend not to buy VIDEOCON products any more.

Shanmuga Sundaram.G

• Pr
      16th of Jul, 2008

I brought a 14 inch videocon tv in feb 2007. both tv and the stabilizers were blown up within a month of the purchase. then we got it replaced by the another set, but it took one moth to replace the blownup tv. finally we got a new tv as replacement. as we had the warranty card it was done . Now again both tv as well as the stabilizers are blownup. warranty is over. There is smoke under the TV . means it completely burnt up. Now i dont know how the video con will respond for the paid service. I am in bangalore. if any body knows better service center plz inform me'

thanku

• Ab
      16th of Jul, 2008

I need remote model number for videocon tv model5313R.Please inform the number through mail.

31st of Jul, 2008

Iam Nirmal I have Videocon Boozmba 21" flat Tv but any Defected so i want to your service center No please sending my E-mail ID

Thanks

1st of Aug, 2008

I am Nirmal I Purchase Videocon Boozmba 21" flat Tv in delhi Sep.2006 but some problem this TV so i want to your service center Phone No please sending my E-mail ID

Thanks

1st of Aug, 2008

I have videocon Boozmba ctv 5505qs 21 inch flat Tv in delhi Sep.2006 but some problem this TV so i want to your service center Phone Noumber please sending my E-mail ID

Gurgoan Haryana

• Mo
      6th of Aug, 2008

I purchased a videocon TV model no 22NP from VIDEOCON PLAZA.KUNJPURA ROAD KARNAL DATE on 26-10-2007, and it is not working properly since one month for which i m complaining daily to your service center on phone number 9813251929 but sorry to say neither i am given the proper correct complaint number nor they are sending their men to repair the T.V. Very bad TV and service! VERY VERY VERY POOR SERVICE & ENG.

• Ra
      6th of Oct, 2008

39404040 is number on which one can waste their time and money. these people making the people fool. these are dalal of telephone department. one can call these centre for wasting time and money in telephone bill. thier service are so poor and uneffective. why these service centre run when they have power to do any thing.

20th of Oct, 2008

I have problem with videocon tv. When i put my tv volume in 2 only, it sound too much. Please send me idea to balance sound by generating super menu.