Videocon Televison X-lent Series / Customer services making false commitments

1 India Review updated:

I had purchased one Videocon Television on October 31, 2005. I had logged a compliant 15-20 days before and about my television in Videocon Service Center and my complaint number is DJV6I17000. After logging the complaint the first day an engineer from videocon come, but he was unable to fix the problem. He committed us to come next day to fix the problem but neither he nor any other engineer comes to attend the complaint. We are continuously talking in the videocon service center but no action has taken so far. We had also talked to the senior persons of videocon but of no use. They all are making false commitments!

Comments

8th of Jul, 2007

This is my third time remote control is not working. I am using DVD model 555XAG-CVD but regarding this product I am very sad about videocon technology.

• Am
      10th of Mar, 2008

I purchased VIDEOCON X-LENT TV, in the month of June, 2006 and i regrett my mistake even today. The TV is said to be of 1800watts pmpo, but it hardly gives out 800 pmpo. The woofer unit is too weak and is made up of cheap plastic, which does not support the bass from the woofer. So you cannot play it at a high volume. At high volume the unit starts making rattling sound, which it very irritating and puts the title X-LENT to SHAME. So do not go for any videocon TV.

• Vi