I sent Below mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Attn: Branch Manager, Vashi
I am sorry to say that service is being provided by your company is poor, no it is in fact worst I have ever seen. You must be knowing that services are more important than product. If you read below portion you will come to know the loop hole in sales and service department. I below mentioned thing happen then definitely people will not like to buy Videocon product.
Now market is consumer driven not company driven, other companies like LG, GODrej, Whirlpool are providing better services than that of yours. Now a days people expect good service from companies like yours.
If you want to compete with other companies and want to see grow your business please give importance to the service factor. Other companies are coming up with new ideas and we Indian people are still stucked into the basics.
I hope you will treat this mail positively. Instead of considering it problem, consider it opportunity to learn.
Following para shows my complain and it's status.
• I have purchased a 220 lt. double door Videocon Refrigerator on 24th April 2008 from Royal Electronics Ghansoli Navi Mumbai.
• My refrigerator stopped functioning since 01 May 2011.
• Then I registered complain to customer care on the same day i.e. 01 May 2011.
• In reply I have been told that their technician shall visit within 24 hours but it did not happen.
• After 2-3 days I registered complain once again, that also did not work. So again I called Customer care probably daily till 20th May 2011
• Every time I requested customer care to give me call half an hour before he comes to repair Refrigerator.
• So once again I raised a complain then then I got call from one of your technician from land-line number and asked me about problem I explained problem to him, and he come to conclusion that compressor has to be changed.
• He told me I have lot of work to do so he requested me to give him permission to come on 28 may 2011. I said OK. But neither did he come nor did he call.
• Again I raised complain saying that I am going to my native from 04 June 2011 to 13th June 2011 so ask your technician by 03 June 2011, so ask technician to visit either by 03 June 2011 or after 13th June 2011 but even after informing this technician has come on 08th June 2011 as door was locked he went back so customer care closed my complain/request number.
• Again I registered complain no. THA1306110354 on 13 June 2011 and asked to visit home and do the needful but as usual he did not come
• So I asked to forward my call to senior person, but when call was transferred it was coming busy consistently for 20 min.
• Then Next day I did the same again and senior phone was busy.
• In third attempt I could establish contact with senior and he told me that he is going to raise complain to regional office Vashi and
• Also he promised me that he will send mail to Vashi office mentioning that to provide the service at earliest.
• Parallely he provided me the contact number of Mr. Tayade from Vashi office but it was coming either consistently busy or switched off.
• I raised complain to customer care & also I conveyed above matter to M/s. Royal Electronics Ghansoli Navi Mumbai,
• Then I got call on 25th June 2011 from technician, he told me that he will visit my place within half an hour.
• As my wife is not in town I had to take half day leave to get refrigerator repaired but he did not come.
• I did not want to write some thing like this but I am required to do it. Please take it positively and improve service factor
If you will not be able to solve the problem by tomorrow, please come & collect that refrigerator from my home, I will gift it to you.
Against my below feedback on internet I received a new complaint number 1606110723 and name and contact number of the person who is going to come to repair it.
But number mentioned in SMS is wrong. Earlier I got the similar SMS mentioning contact person and their number.
It is very pathetic situation.
God Knows what will happen next.