Videocon International Series Tv 21 / Not working properly!

1 India Review updated:

Dear Adv. Ravi R. Gaikwad,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint, listed on 29th June 2014 has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at write2us@vgmail.in, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.Thank you for cooperating.

Regards, Videocon Online Team

Updated by Sansui_help, Sep 23, 2017

Dear Abhai,
Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at write2us@vgmail.in and kindly mention your complaint no. in your subject line.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Videocon Customer Support Team

Updated by Sansui_help, Sep 28, 2017

Dear Abhai,
Our team has shared a quotation for the work to be carried out on chargeable basis. We are eagerly awaiting your confirmation/approval on the quotation. Please reply for the same. For any further clarifications, please write to us at write2us@vgmail.in and kindly mention your complaint no. in your subject line.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Videocon Customer Support Team

Comments

Sa
  6th of Jul, 2014

Dear Adv. Ravi R. Gaikwad,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have faced.
We are unable to contact you on provided contact no, pls. call 39404040(Prefix StateCapitalSTD code) for complaint registration with Videocon Call Center.

Warm Regards
Videocon Team

On
  9th of Jul, 2014

Dear Adv. Ravi R. Gaikwad

We are awaiting your reply. Kindly share your complaint no and contact details with us and our service team will get in touch with you soon.

Videocon Team

20th of Sep, 2017

Spoke to Videocon Call Centre..One of most pathetic experience of my life..I would recommend not to buy any products just because the after sale service is nothing but a big joke..Spoke to bhupendra giri told me like that plz bring your product to indore service center and I will repair on discount rate(3yr warranty)…. from "Escalation Team"..the most unhelpful person .bhupendra giri ..I could have lived with a faulty product but the incompetent customer services team has compelled me to leave this comment..My product Serial number is 210915110149804492..just in case someone wants the issue to be resolved..

hitesh choudhary

Dear Sir,
Invoice no: 1930, VAT TIN 23490101449, batch no 804492.
On November 8, 2017, purchased a videocon Led Tv-28-Vmb-Hh under warranty model no.210915110149804492 from jaiswal electronics 64, plowden road, gujrati bhawan mhow, (m.p).
Unfortunately, your Videocon Led Tv initially I was also expanded trouble I said many times about jaiswal electronic mhow he told me like that today, there is no guarantee these product tomorrow. you should complain on service center. on 31 may 2017 I was complain to service center (complain no.IND3105170144) then engineer was came and did our Led TV czech and told me that there is not a big issue in your LED and pleas you have to send your Led TV service center mhow I send my LED to mhow service center then owner of this service center subhash verma he turned all the major parts of my LED TV my Led was with them for 15 day .then ASI shailu sherma call me on 25 may 2017 for told me about the rectangle parts (22 may 2017 parts requirement date).then before days he was turned all the major parts of my Led TV. please look my all complain and check all then you can understand easily (complain no IND2206170048, IND2606170157) when my Led was with them from one to fifteen days. Why he call me like that your Led is ready you take tomorrow evening .
I wont to inform you mhow service center job sheet can not be created because they have no means. Please provide them. at the movement I did talking about job sheet indore ASI sailu Sharma ABM bhupendra giri but they did not help me they told me that do you wont to repair your LED TV then you have to submit product LED without job sheet. then I request to SHilu Sharma & bhupendra giri sir can I came indore service center with my product LED TV.
ASM & ABM told me like that we can’t help you and you have to submit your product to your area service center mhow your area customer support team is only help you.
Followed by which my LED TV all main parts changed by service center then I was complain allot I was send mail by ABM bhupendra giri asked me that bring your Led to indore service center we will check and repair on discount rate and I did feedback to your product portal 4th month is going on but there is no positive response I Spoke to Videocon Call Centre..One of most pathetic experience of my life..I would recommend not to buy any products just because the after sale service is nothing but a big joke..Spoke to bhupendra giri told me like that by mail plz bring your product to indore service center and I will repair on discount rate …(My LED is under warranty)…. from your "Escalation Team"..the most unhelpful person .bhupendra giri ..I could have lived with a faulty product but the incompetent customer services team has compelled me to leave this comment. in case someone wants the issue to be and team. Then after this incident I was complain to consumer court (complain no is 327576 ) resolved my Problem Now four month is going on I won’t to inform you that
I have to forward this case to consumer court. I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem, and will wait until (provide a specific date 1-2 weeks in the future) before seeking help from the bureau of consumer protection or the better business bureau please contact me using the information above by (phone, email, or letter).
Sincerely,