Videocon Industries / Kenstar microwave
I have registered my complaint on 8th June 2016 - MUM0806160444. I received a call there on promising to attend to my call ASAP...this went for days but finally on 17th June I was attended by Deepak. Since I was unsure of his expertise I kept questioning him again n agin if he is well versed with the appliance. Being unsure, He came the next day again & attended to the problem. However the appliance on checking the next day was not working. So I registered the complaint again...till date I get a lot of call & false promises but no one actually turns up.
When Q...they blame the call centre, than the office staff & the rigmarol goes on & on. If I ask for a senior persons contact or ask them to put me on to them...they put on hold & than come back to tell me that he will call me back since he is over loaded with other things. Till date I am yet to get a call from a responsible person or any person to attend to my complain.
I have missed out on my office (staying back to receive his highness) since they call in the morning & say they will be there after 2 hrs or so...but alas...no body turns up.
Sad Plight...Videocon service have hit a new low. Very very poor service of attending complaints...false promises & after sale service is horrible. No doubt the consumers prefer better MNC i.e Sony etc who treat consumers with great ease...SAD
More Videocon Industries Complaints & Reviews
- Videocon Split Ac - plit ac cooling problems 
- Videocon Tv - Not working properly! 
- Videocon - very poor tv repair service 
- Videocon Refrigerator - Frequent failure of refrigerator 
- Videocon Television - tv not working 
- Videocon Industries - videocon split ac not working from last 2 months
- Videocon Industries - satellite tv - hindi serials & movie channels
- Videocon Electronics India Ltd. - satellite lcd tv3205hd 
- Videocon Mobiles - Faulty mobile and poor service
- Videocon D2h - d2h pack close every month 4 or 5 days before