Videocon Industries / Kenstar microwave

1 Mumbai, India Review updated:

I have registered my complaint on 8th June 2016 - MUM0806160444. I received a call there on promising to attend to my call ASAP...this went for days but finally on 17th June I was attended by Deepak. Since I was unsure of his expertise I kept questioning him again n agin if he is well versed with the appliance. Being unsure, He came the next day again & attended to the problem. However the appliance on checking the next day was not working. So I registered the complaint again...till date I get a lot of call & false promises but no one actually turns up.
When Q...they blame the call centre, than the office staff & the rigmarol goes on & on. If I ask for a senior persons contact or ask them to put me on to them...they put on hold & than come back to tell me that he will call me back since he is over loaded with other things. Till date I am yet to get a call from a responsible person or any person to attend to my complain.

I have missed out on my office (staying back to receive his highness) since they call in the morning & say they will be there after 2 hrs or so...but alas...no body turns up.

Sad Plight...Videocon service have hit a new low. Very very poor service of attending complaints...false promises & after sale service is horrible. No doubt the consumers prefer better MNC i.e Sony etc who treat consumers with great ease...SAD

Rgds

Wilfred Lobo
(M) [protected]

Wi
Jul 11, 2016

Comments

• Ka
      11th of Jul, 2016

this article shows more interesting information.thanks for sharing this nice article.it was helpful to us to learn more.

Dot Net Training Institute in Chennai

• On
      12th of Jul, 2016

Dear Wilfred Lobo,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at write2us@vgmail.in and kindly mention your complaint no. in your subject line.
    Thank You for your cooperation.

Regards,