Videocon / Pathetic after sales service

India Review updated:
We had some problems with the colours of the televison set (bought around 4 yrs back) and had filed a complaint on the basis of which the service engineer had come to our place on 21 August 2006.The engineer had temporarily corrected the problem with the help of a magnet(had charged a service fees of inr 225/-) and advised the if the problem occurs again then he would have to change one part.He also confirmed that if this problem occurs before the expiry of one month from 21Aug 06,then they would not take any service charges and would take just the cost of that part.However inspite of the numerous calls made,they are now not responding to even a single call of ours and probably wainting for 21 sep06 to pass so that they could take the service charges again from us (for not doing anything).This is my duty to inform everyone that please do not buy any videocon product as their after sales service is the most pathetic.I just hope that the concerned person in videocon also reads this complaint and should realise that they seriously need to do something to improve their complaint handling procedure if they want to survive in the market.

N  24th of Aug, 2008 by
Dear sir I am Pankaj Shrivastava and i am working in Guna (m.p) now present. i have 1 complaint from Guna(m.p) Videocon franchisee Ultra customer care .thatsway reason i send a 1 mail from my side .There are some major problem in guna at now present. Basically Guna is a dist place . There are some area are covered ashoknagar, isagad, mugawali . In that time one customer service are handle the problems it is Ultra customer care . Guna is a very big place at that time and main problem are that in there lot of in warranties, and customer are facing lot of problems at that time issue are only that is Ultra customer care are not properly response from our side. .
· In the Ultra customer care services are no staff, no customers care executives and technicians and no call attenders. ( only 1 man are handle the problem Mr.deepak sharma Ultra customer care guna(m.p) and he is not physical fit.and he cant do the good service provided.

· In the guarantee case he wants to money from customer side .he

is created corruptions.

example:- In warranty washing machine replacement case he want to money from Mr Gangans dealer akai old dealer videocon (1500 rupees ).
· His management system are not properly. Sitting arrangement are not properly.

· In the 3 years guan(m.p) .There are no dealership in it.only last month new dealer is opened HA lahoti and no dealership colour television. Ultra customer care are not provided services that sway reason not dealership are opened last 3 years. company are facing many problem . thatsway reason in the 3 years company are not sell the product properly and maximam 3 carores rupees business are not doing.

· Ultracare are not solve problem at that time and in warranties are pending .and i warranties problems are solve out in 15 days . its are long time for good customer and there are facing many problems and irated from videocon service center.

· Our videcon customer service (Ultra customer care guna )are not provied the proper response thatsway reason videocon brand(product) are not sell propely, it are effected our product business .

· Two court case are videcon company in guna . it reason are only are services.

· In the Dsr report totally lie . cases are only (akai+sansui+videocon)100 calls but Dsr mention 200 calls per month its are out warranties .out warranty parts are replaced in to in- warranty parts .

So plz consider this application from my side and take a action for ultra

customer care services. And watch it only for customer overview .
N  29th of Sep, 2008 by
I had buaght a 14cm colur TV on APRIL 2008. I am very sufring that TV because 6 complaints in this 5 months. I have Return to your company and I have a New 14 cm colur tv what is your respons. I dont know this email complaint how to replay from my problem plese send a mesage to my email Address

Videocon Industries Logo Videocon Industries