Videocon / Bad response from service center regarding complaint!

1 India Review updated:

My color TV is not working for so many days. Inspite of my repeated reminders and complaint, the service center in my city [Gurgaon, Haryana, India], is not taking any notice of it. All I am repeatedly told is that my complaint will be served on the same day, but no body ever came. I keep on calling 2-3 times a day, daily but other than assurance, nothing happens.

My TV is just 6 months old and under warranty. I don't what should I do further. I will never ever recommend any body to have Videocon products !

SUCH A BAD SERVICE!! SHAME ON YOU!

Comments

• Ka
      21st of Sep, 2007

i will purcgase 1 fridge videocon 165 L before 3 month it will not working ,i complan at shop of videocon but they can,t do anything for my fridge . i think videocon is the worst company in the world.... this company is very bad .....

• Ra
      15th of Nov, 2008

sir; my complant pending dt.5e0060810210045

• Kh
      20th of Nov, 2008

My color TV is not working for so many days. Inspite of my repeated reminders and complaint, the service center in my city [manmad, nasik, India], is not taking any notice of it. All I am repeatedly told is that my complaint will be served on the same day, but no body ever came. I keep on calling 2-3 times a day, daily but other than assurance, nothing happens.

My TV is just 1months old and under warranty. I don't what should I do further. I will never ever recommend any body to have sansui products !

SUCH A BAD SERVICE!! SHAME ON YOU!