Video Swing Systems Inc. / Fraud and scam!

1 140 East Stetson Ave., 296Hemet, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 953-766-5735

It has been almost two years since the last I heard from Craig Evans of Video Swing Systems. I purchased the rights to exclusive territories in Ventura and San Diego Counties and paid a down payment of $5000.
After two years, I have not received one machine, nor have I been given a refund after several requests via email and regular mail. They are not answering their phone. They are not returning calls, emails, or letters. The 'Marketing Manager' who goes by Linda, is not returning communications either.

After a search in the Better Business Bureau website, I found out that their business address is a UPS Store in Hemet, and the corporate name 'Video Swing Systems, Inc.' is not even a California corporation. There are not business licenses in the city of Hemet for Video Swing Systems, nor is there any record of this business in Riverside Counties files.

If anyone has any information about Craig Evans, Video Swing Systems, or the Linda their marketing manager, please contact me. If you have any evidence, emails, paper work, invoices, or even a machine, please keep it and contact me. I have heard from others that have been ripped off by this elusive Craig Evans and Linda. It's time we find these people, get our money back, and make sure they don't ever hurt anyone again. Thanks.

Va

Comments

Sh
  25th of Mar, 2008

I was ripped off by Craig Evens also...Videoswingsystems is a scam...Lets find this man I am out $1500

Js
  3rd of Jun, 2008

Ditto on that for me too ! The info you have is the same that I found also. I am wondering just how many got scammed. Did you receive the email stating that someone was "purchasing" VSS by the name "Jean Fornier'? (I may have the spelling off) but when doing a search on that person..it came up as a fictional character from an episode of (get this) "Magnum P.I." !!
BTW..I'm not just a sucker.. I'm also the proud "owner of Illinois Territory #3" and the golf pros all love my imaginary swing machines !?!?

Bi
  13th of Dec, 2008

I am the owner of the Eastern half of N.C. and like the other guy said the golf pros really like the imaginary machines, but I do have one that I was showing and they liked it. I did get on that Craigs bad side though by sending 2 e-mails a day and he did respond to me after 4 months of that by sending me an e-mail saying he was going to sell my territory off to another person and send my money back. But that did not happen, I told him to send all my money back and I was keeping the one machine I received.
The last I heard from them was when it was supposedly sold to somebody else. I want my 1, 500 dollars back also and would love to find out how to make more of the machines, since they messed up and sent me one that works.