Video ProfessorWill not refund my money

1 Review updated:

I received the eBay lessons. I called on the 10th day to tell them I wanted to return it. That was on a Sunday and they were closed. Called the next day and they told me I should have called Saturday (the 9th day) and they had already charged my Credit Card. I was given a Code Number and the address to send just one of the dvds back to them. I was told at that time it would 20 to 30 business days before crediting my credit card.<br />
<br />
Forty days came and went and no refund.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Roswell, GAI called again and talked to someone named Fioni and she told me she saw where my account showed I had returned the DVD and she didn't know why I had not received my refund. She said she would notify the proper people and it would be 10 to 14 business days before I received my refund. 14 days went by and I called again and talked to some one named Shy. She saw all my previous conversations on her computer and didn't know why I had not received my refund. She said she would notify the proper people and it would be 5 to 10 business days.<br />
It has been 7 days as of todaqy, 14 July 2009.<br />
<br />
The Video Professor is a very dishonest company. They advertise falsely and it looks like I will have to use my Legal Services to recapture my money they have stolen.

Comments