Video game 911 / False claims

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

Video game 911 claims a 24 hour turn over, Also they claim direct conference with the repair tech. These claims are false I have sent out my ps3 on the 4th and it is the 11th and I haven't recieved it back yet. When I try to talk to the tech they were very unhelpful and told me to look at the product quarey to see the status of my ps3. When I reviewed the quarey that date was off by serveral days with the same status day to day. I don't think I will recomended them to anyone I hope i get my ps3 back by the end of week. Cross my fingers.

More Video game 911 Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Fe
      6th of Jul, 2011
    Video game 911 - Won't honor warranty
    Video Game 911
    videogame911.com

Sent console in for repair indicating two problems it was having. Dead DVD and recurring yellow light. Though repair was quick, 6 weeks later we have the yellow light again. Won't honor warranty stating they didn't do anything for the yellow light while it was there even though it was on the service ticket.

27th of Jul, 2011

Update: Video game 911 has contacted me and is working to resolve this situation that appears to be more an issue of misunderstanding than a refusal to stand behind their work. They seem as though they are very good at what they do.

14th of Sep, 2011

Update: These guys held my service hostage to the last update, they didn't move forward until I did so, have the emails from them. They did not repair the unit. Once they received it they deemed it irreparable, actually they wouldn't repair it, stating that they didn't want to repair it as it may fail again. Then they claimed it took days to transfer data from 60GB drive to 80GB drive in the refurbished unit I was purchasing to replace the unit the refused to repair. A little experience and little poking around indicates transfer would take less than 4 hours. When we got the replacement unit, it didn't include the game disc that was stuck inside the original console. I contacted them immediately, and in addition to a litany of excuses, casting blame and misrepresentations, they refused to return the game disc or refund the cost to replace it. In what appears to be an attempt to cover their tracks, they have also deleted my account with the transactions and comments back and forth even though our unit is still under warranty. Good thing I was sharp enough to save screen shots of everything. I've that this isn't the first time they've done this with account info and botching service .

28th of Nov, 2011

Same experience! Terrible service!