Video Ezy / Gross conduct by employees

Sydney Metro Area, New South Wales, Australia Review updated:
Made fun of me excessively. In a mocking manner with a young friend of theirs, their was no need for this if they had a problem with me they could have told me to go. No need to make fun of me, for asking for advice on movie last time i was there, at closing time. Repeat could have just told me to go. Making fun of me using credit card for such a small purchase. What the? Is with that.
Given wrong change, because gave twenty. For small cash. I don't so what the big deal with giving a twenty is.
Given a video new release when know its not, been there before they had the same one. Clerk acted like its his personal DVD. Acted like he had more rights over it than me.
Told where i could find DVD and that female clerk told me she'll get the other one while i get one, finally becoming a customer to store despite third time bad treatment by clerks. Wasn't told it was closing time when she said, she do these things for me. I went to get DVD, next clerk announcing stores closing. I was suprised to not be told that before, i then continued what i was doing considering i was told i could beforehand. So i did get my DVDS and membership, but while this happened i was mocked about being there and being slow. One clerk turned off the lights, not very professional or very fair. Since i was told i could get those DVDs and join that night, before was informed of closing time.

More Video Ezy Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Di
  23rd of Jun, 2015
I am a previous employee of video ezy in qld...I have never ever worked in a work environment like it...abused by owner/manager...bullied by staff members...pay days never being paid on time...punishment of hours being cut for making workplace complaints...staff members bringing their infant children in while doing a shift...numerous customer complaints never being taken seriously...junior staff members made to cry by management...among numerous other things...I have quit as the work environment was a disgrace...I would advice anyone working for a smaller business as your rights are not usually covered by fair work as they use the excuse of it being a small business...