Victoria's Secret / patty, staten island mall branch.
Hello, My name is Leonia Diaz. Today I walked into this location and was treated to, what I can only describe as, blatant racism. I waited on line courteously to only inquire about my favorite lip gloss. She was pleasant enough to the preceding customers, who happen to be white, but her face instantly turned when my turn came. She was extremely rude to me!!! She never looked at me or my lip gloss! She just yelled No, before I could even finish my sentence. Very unpleasant for me. Very unprofessional of her.
More Victoria's Secret Complaints & Reviews
- Victoria's Secret - say bye-bye xl panties and large bras.. 
- Victoria's Secret - return policy with receipt 
- Victoria's Secret - maybe their bras need warranties. 
- Victoria's Secret Online Store - faulty products! 
- Victoria's Secret / www.VictoriasSecret.com - selling polyester as silk! 
- Victoria's Secret - beauty exchange thru mail
- Victoria's Secret - bad experience 
- Pink and Victoria’s Secret - the fact that x large is not sold anymore
- Victoria's Secret - incompetent reps and manager doing online exchange
- Victoria's Secret - cashier and products arrangement - time waste!!