Victoria's Secret / most loved yoga pants and extra long length as an option

United States Review updated:

I have been shopping with you for 5 years. For the last 5 years I have been able to purchase your now discontinued most loved yoga pants and in an extra long length as I am 6 feet tall. I work in them, I exercise in them, I lounge in them, I travel in them. I fell completely in love with them and as a result I opened a credit account with Victoria's Seceret and I have spent roughly $4, 000.00 over the last 5 years. Now that you've decided to discontinue the most loved yoga pants and discontinue making items available in extra long length, I have no choice but to close my account and discontinue shopping your stores as there is no point anymore. There are tall women in the world who are loyal to your brand and I was one of them.

Jo
Jul 07, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Nov 03, 2017
    Best Best Advice

I completely agree! These pants were my holy grail pants! Being 5'11 it is impossible to find a great pair of yoga pants that hit the floor! I am so disappointed that they discontinued the line :( I really wish they would bring it back, we should start a petition!

• Am
      Nov 09, 2017

100% agree. I am completely baffled they would do this to their customers, with all of the complaints they have. I know exactly why- to make more money. You can increase the selling price if you introduce a new line, but not on an existing one.

Nov 17, 2017

Will no longer shop at VS because they discontinued the most loved yoga pants!!!

Nov 17, 2017

Will no longer shop at VS because they discontinued the Most Loved Yoga Pants!!!

• Ti
      Oct 03, 2018

Couldn't say it any other way! Am very upset they discontinued them.