Victoria's Secret / charge before shipment!
Also before when we order merchandise from Victoria's Secret, they would put a hold on our bank card, and then actually charge the card when the merchandise ships. This is standard procedure for merchants, from what I understand, but there is no law that says this. I placed an order with Victoria's Secret yesterday, and was informed that it will be up to 10 business days until the merchandise ships (a delay in shipping), because they are switching to a new warehousing system. Guess what? The charge for the order posted to our back account in one day. I called and complained and was given a run around; everyone I spoke with acted like they did not understand what I was talking about. I called my bank and was told that there was nothing we could do about it. It does not take a lot of intelligence to figure out what is going on: Victoria's Secret is anticapting problems in shipments due to their switch to the new warehousing system, and to cut their losses they have decided to charge their customers for their orders at the time of the order, rather than at the time of the shipment. This makes me very, very angry, and I will never, ever buy anything from them again. They have decided to make their customers pay for the fact that they cannot get it together to make a smooth transition to a new warehousing system. There is a time value of money. They intend to take their customers' money and run, and deal with the fallout later.
More Victoria's Secret Complaints & Reviews
- Victoria's Secret - say bye-bye xl panties and large bras.. 
- Victoria's Secret - return policy with receipt 
- Victoria's Secret - maybe their bras need warranties. 
- Victoria's Secret Online Store - faulty products! 
- Victoria's Secret / www.VictoriasSecret.com - selling polyester as silk! 
- Victoria's Secret - unethical behaviour
- Victoria's Secret - return policy
- Victoria's Secret - I have not received my expected package ordered off of victoria's secret.
- Victoria's Secret - false information
- Victoria's Secret Greece Ridge Mall - lack of handicap accessibility