10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Victoria Secret / mean cashier

Un Oct 29, 2013 Review updated:

I went in today to receive my free underwear. However, the African American cashier had a Mohawkish haircut and she was slightly big was pretty mean to me. She should be talked to about her attitude and her customer service isn't up to the standards that I used to get. She made me feel bad after going in to get my underwear. She didn't give me a receipt either so I don't know her name. I hope she gets what she deserves. Such a mean person.

Comments

• Ph
      Apr 03, 2009

i did not open the victoria secret credit card.

• Fo
      Oct 29, 2013

Why did you have to go into so much detail about the cashier;s appearance? That has nothing to do with your complaint. Why would you need a receipt for your FREE underwear? Maybe she thought your attitude needed to be improved. .

• Do
      Oct 29, 2013

A Chicago A-A woman with an attitude? How incredibly rare! She deserves to have more customers like you!

Oct 29, 2013

Maybe she went into details about her appearance to describe who the lady was. The original poster also stated that she was not given a receipt therefore there was no way of knowing her name. Its unbelievable that folks are still playing the race card these days. Sheesh guys relax a bit.

• Be
      Oct 29, 2013

Detail about how she looks but no detail as to how she was "mean" to you... yeah. OK. HOW was she mean to you. What did she say/do to you?

Oct 29, 2013

I am still trying to comprehend why describing someone as African American is racist. Its like as soon as someone says i had a problem with someone, she was an African American, everyone is screaming racist!
    Anyone care to elaborate?

• Co
      Oct 29, 2013

"I am still trying to comprehend why describing someone as African American is racist"
    Because her race, her haircut and her weight had nothing to do with the service she received, so what was the point of mentioning it?
    Sounds more like she's complaining about her appearance rather than the service she received.

Oct 29, 2013

Actually she is not complaining about the cashier's apperence, she was complaining about her horrible customer service. She described the way the cashier looked however; If the cashier was a slightly big Italian American with a mohawkish haircut, I can promise you that nobody on this board would have accused the OP on being a racist. I can also promise you that the issue the OP had with the cashier was her additude, not race.

Oct 29, 2013

And the point of mentioning her apperence was to let you all know who this woman was. There are several employees working in that store; the question is what's her name? Dont know her name, so describe her appearance.
    There is no reason to be offended when someone describes an African American because there is absolutely nothing wrong with being AA. The fact that you folks are even offended at the word African American shows how you truely feel towards that race.

• Co
      Oct 30, 2013

"And the point of mentioning her apperence was to let you all know who this woman was"

Since the people on this board are strangers describing her appearance helps no one to know she is. By the way, no one has screamed racist. Your the only one that even mentioned it. Looks like your the one who likes to assume things and has a problem.

Oct 30, 2013

Personally if I complain about a cashier's horrible customer service, you better believe I'm going to go into full blown details on how she looks; although the chances are low, maybe a higher authority will see this post and punish her for being rude to customers. I'm pretty sure we have all had someone at sometime leave us fuming with anger for no good reason, I know the feeling.

Yes you are right, nobody has directly screamed racist, but Im pretty good at analyzing what I read from a reasonable standpoint, so I can pretty much tell why everyone is responding in this manner; therefore I stand by what I say.

Oct 30, 2013

And just because the OP has claimed her free underwear does not give the cashier a reason to be rude. Personally I have spent over $300 in one sitting at Victoria Secret and I receive these free underwear, towel, travel bags coupon ALL THE TIME. It's there way of saying thank you for being a loyal customer.

You have no idea how much the OP has spent in the store, and she must have gotten the coupon after making a purchase and decided to redeem it. There is no reason to treat customers poorly PERIOD!

Oct 30, 2013

Since neither of us has any idea that how much she has spent, then why are you attacking her to for redeeming her coupon? With all due respect, your post sounds rather hypocritical.

• Ka
      Jul 07, 2014

One of the male managers at the Victoria Secrets at La Cantera is extremely rude and does not like helping customers when it comes to coupons and discounts, i have Gone in twice and have been denied from using my coupons, when other victoria secret locations accept them without a issue... Very upset with this location