Victoria Secretgalleria supervisor victor

Just a quick update on one of my previous posts regarding a visual supervisor at Victoria Secret of Houston Galleria by the name of Victor. I feel it's only fair to elaborate my situation further in detail especially after countless warnings from other employees that he's "different".

I no longer work for this great company but still occasionally chat with current workers at the gym or other social gatherings. An overall friendly bunch without drama or personality differences.

But there was a particular character that stood out as a problem to everyone else including myself. To begin, if you ever pondered aimlessly at times till no end about the existence of mass genocides, you'll wonder no more when you come across VICTOR at the Houston Galleria. Believe me, you'll thank him generously for satisfying your inquisitive nature.

He is supposedly the visual supervisor of Victoria Secret at Houston Galleria and a "visual" is somewhat accurate. Let me kindly summarize his physical attributes so other employees or shoppers can stay far away. He dyes his hair completely metallic blue and spikes it up like Sonic the Hedgehog of Sega Genesis. That shade of blue matches his blue eye shadow and mascara quite well.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Houston, TX Paired with a lovely set of earrings and sporting black nail polish, this guy will even make RuPaul jealous!

When Victor arrives at "late night" after hours to provide assistance in sizing panties, he shows up drunk or under the influence of something unidentified while completely disregarding our dress code and proudly fashions his best heroin addict look-alike appearance by wearing stained jeans, dirty flip flops and a off colored white tee consisting of yellow residue. Our dress code is all black by the way.

Did I forget to mention he's around 45 years old and has severe acne scarring on his face that puts a blood orange to shame? No wonder he's always consistently caked in make up.

Not polite to judge on looks, correct? Get this. On Christmas Eve on 09, he gives me an attitude and violently goes off on me for not sizing properly on a particular table display. The table appeared as if it was already sized by someone else because it didn't appeared very messy so I made a minor error in judgment by not double checking. Turns out it wasn't sized and I took the heat.

Victor goes, "WERE YOU PROPERLY TRAINED AT ALL? I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN BE HERE EVERY SINGLE NIGHT FOR THE PAST MONTH AND NOT GET THIS RIGHT!"

Damn. Really? I responded by saying not to worry and I'll come back and finish this properly. He goes, "No, I want you to stand right here and watch me DO IT!" I guess being high or stoned prevented him from realizing how close he was to loosing his front teeth.

Please exercise great caution when visiting that store if Victor is nearby. If he was THAT friendly to employees on Christmas Eve, I hate to see how friendly he is to customers throughout the rest of the year.

Comments