Victoria Cowlishaw / Paid $97 on Visa & no confirmation

1 PO Box 309Jerrabomberra, New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

!2th September, 2009, I hit the "Submit my Secure Payment" for the $97 on my Visa Credit Card and then didn't receive any confirmation emails and when I tried to reply to Emily Thomas's original email it jsut bounced back at me. No wonder she has become rich you submit payment for her ebay/auction listing jobs scam and then see no more. I have not had confirmation giving me instructions or a username etc! This website claims double your money back in 90 days well its been 1 and i want a refund!!! Please contact me immedicately and refund my $97 to my credit card, thank you.

regards,

Victoria

Comments

• Cu
      22nd of Sep, 2009

This is the support team for Emily Thomas and the Auction Listing Employment Agency. Please contact us by phone or email to address any questions/concerns that you have. We can be reached at 1-866-251-9132 or support@wahrsupport.com. Our trained Customer Support Specialist are available to help.

Customer Support
    Auction Listing Employment Agency

• Cu
      6th of Oct, 2009

Customer support is a top priority at Auction Listing Employment Agency. For this reason we are following up our last post to ensure that any issues have been taken care of. Please, don't hesitate to contact us by phone/email to address your concerns.

Customer Support