Vicerex/ pacificherbals / Have not delivered

Phone: 509-929-5860

Ordered Vicerex Sexual Enhansment herbal formula 2 day shipment. Its been 4 days and no product. They have no customer service #. My card was charged 52.00

Comments

• Ti
      27th of Jul, 2008

I have ordered same product with 2 day shipping 0n 7/21/2008 paid $52.90 and have not received mine as of yet 7/27/2008 either. I am beginning to beleive this company is a rip off!!!

• Ge
      1st of Aug, 2008

My account was charged $170.00 for product and shipping on the 24th of July, 2008 and no delivery.

• Ge
      9th of Aug, 2008

When I ordered their product on 07/24/08 for a two day shipping, I received a confirmation e-mail that it was shipped on 07/26/08. No product for over ten days...I sent an email demanding the product or a refund...I was told that their last shipment was damaged and they were waiting for a new shipment..I demanded my refund for the two day shipping cost..lets see what happends

• Wh
      28th of Jul, 2009

I ordered 6 packages of the Vicerex also with the expressed shipping and was immediately charged $252.40 on my Visa card. That was on May 18, 2009...I still have not received my order. Since you cannot reach them by phone, I have emailed them several times. At first I was told that they were waiting for the shipment to come in through Customs. Then later I was told that my order was being shipped around the middle of June.

I also have demanded my order to be shipped immediately or refund my money...they have stopped communicating with me. It is becoming apparent that I have been scammed.

The confusing part is that I have ordered from them twice before and both times got my order right away...that's why I ordered the full 6 packages this time. Any suggestions on how to get my money back?

• Ru
      30th of Jul, 2009

In response to message from WHill...same order placed back on May31st..same response from email and now I am being ignored. Had pretty good luck with past orders but now this.
    Any suggestions on contacting them or getting a refund would be appreciated.