VIBRANTVITALITIES.COM / THEY DON'T PAY

i have registered and payed for a vibrant upgrae member the amount of 28.85usd on sept.7, transaction id 5lg[protected]
they have sent me an email taling me i must be atlist a month member in order to be able to ask payment becouse i payed with paypal. on oct. 8 i requested my first payment and kept clicking on their adds. up to now they owe me 95000usd but did not pay at all.
vibrantvitalities ignor my emails but still send me emails.
now i see they asked me to waite so i will not have time to complain by the rulls of paypal, i guss i was too naive.
i am asking you please to forclosoure ninmon@gmail.com account or vibrantvitalities account untill they will pay, i think those sites should learn a lesson, they cheat honest people.
have a happy new year
zvia ben ami
zviabatel@walla.com

Comments

• Ba
      29th of Mar, 2009

one week ago i am upgrade member from free member to vibrant member, iam request payment amount 3500 usd, till this days they don't pay vibrantvitalities ignor my emails but still send me emails.

bagus (tanto279@gmail.com)

• Sh
      29th of Dec, 2009

I too reached the free member payout of 95000 2 months back, but yet today I have not received any money. If any one can help me to get this amount i'll be very grateful to you"