VibrantSmileKit / Fraud

1 5Hinsdale, IL, United States
Phone: 630-789-5882

I placed an order for a trial of VibrantSmile. I was to pay $2.95 with a $1.00 coupon, leaving the balance at $1.95. I was to get the trial of Vibrant Smile.

Always reading the fine print, I noted that if you did not want to become a memeber and be billed $126.42 for a Month Supply of VibrantSmile, you must cancel in 3 days, I cancelled in 1 day.

However, I should have received my trial of Vibrant Smile in 4 to 7 days as indicated in the receipt I printed. When I did not get it, and seeing a charge on my credit card for $1.95, I called their [protected] number. I was told the $1.95 is a non refundable processing fee. I stated I did not receive my trial yet. She indicated because I cancelled, I would not receive my trial, but still had to pay the non refundable fee of $1.95.

I printed my receipt, and no where on it does it indicate the $1.95 is for a NON REFUNDABLE processing fee, it is for a trial of VibrantSmile.

When I could not get anywhere with the representative that sounded like a broken record, I called my credit card company and reversed the charge siting fraud.