vibant whitening.com / charged my creditcard

1 4470 w. sunset blvd #270, Los Angeles, CA, US Review updated:
Phone: 888-264-5497

they sent me a 15 day free trial. I thought after the trial i had the option of signing up for their services. however they automatically signed me up and charged my card. I did not see anywhere to cancel it or they would charge me. I think this is a shady way of doing business. They need shut down and i want my money back. The product was not that good anyway.

Ja

Comments

• Di
      Aug 18, 2009

I also had the same experience with just ordering the 15 free trial and notice a charge to my Credit card for $88.97 which I only agred to the charge of $1.00 for shipping of the free trial. I called them and they said I have to go on website to cancel which i didn't agree to anything all I want is my money refunded back to my card.

• Ed
      Aug 21, 2009

I also was duped into this trial offer. I'm in the process of trying to receive a full refund, but they keep giving me a run around. Also their support email address is unreachable. The mentioning of the membership charges of $88.97 are displayed in very fine print of a light colored font (something like a font size of 8), which with even my perfect vision is a not very clear, and buried in a large paragraph of text, with a shaded colored background. This obviously is intentional and a shady practice. Hopefully I will receive a full refund, after persistent contacts to this company. I'm posting this to warn others and hopefully they won't experience the same hassle. the web site is- www.vibrantwhitening.com. Their address is- 4470 w. sunset blvd #270. Los Angeles, California 90027, and their support number is- [protected].