Viator / charged twice for tour that was not accurate
I booked a tour for a Monday that included a museum visit. In Mexico City, all museums are closed on Monday. I found out after i booked the tour by Amigos, which is a second party to Viator agency. I reached out to Amigos first but was told they couldn't not do anything and would need to contact Viator directly. I emailed and called Viator many times but no response. They inclusively charged me twice for the same tour. I don't know what else to do.
More Viator Complaints & Reviews
- Viator - I supplied viator with various tours but i have not received my payments yet 
- Viator - customers have no idea 
- Viator - no refund
- Viator.com - they couldn't return the money. 
- Viator - non payment of services rendered to viator inc 
- Viator - abu dhabi private full-day city tour from dubai, sharjah, or ajman
- Viator - cancelled luau and no refund
- Viator - supplier: product waiting for review
- Viator - booking br-622400580
- Viator - moonlight tour colloseum rome 'systems error.'