Vianet Training / No website, No support for Wordpress

1 3027 East Sunset RoadLas Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-514-6020

I knew I shouldn't have, but I did submit my credit card information to be charged 4250 for a program that offered training and coaching to build a web based business with Vianet training.
It turns out that I was not talking to vianet, and ended upith a contract with Cherry Creek Consulting. I also found out that the money did not go to Vianet, it went to Max Elite Consulting. Who has my money now they do not want me to know.
They have many more names than those already mentioned like Vianet Coaching, Vianet webzone, Trial Media, Triad Webzone, ICI, ICI Systems, IVY Vianet, Ivy Capital, And the list goes on and on. ALL OF THESE ARE SCAMS.
It turned out that the training materials and lessons were on a obsolete platform, and they did not coach on that platform. When I was ready for a coaching session I was instead told that I needed to start over on Wordpress, an entirely different platform that they do not support.
I had nothing to study, no video lessons, and coaches and mentors were not qualified on Word press. I was on my own with nothing to help me.
Before the end of that month the empty Wordpress shell quit working. For more than EIGHT MONTHS I did not even have a site to work on, if I knew how to workon it.
It was not until January 28 of this year, after enrolling in March of last year, thet Vianet finally admitted that I had a Wordpress site, and a Wordpress site that did not work.
I had been trying to get my money back for more than FIVE MONTHS at this time, and they still refuse to refund my monet. They want me to FORFEIT my money. They do not intend to work a site to prosperity, and never did. They want the money for nothing, and they are getting it from hundreds.

Comments

• Me
      30th of Nov, 2010

They took $3680 of my money...I NEVER got any help that worked and I NEVER made a penny! They are horrible people that took money from me, and, at the time, I was in the process of losing my home. And, thanks to them, I DID!!

1st of May, 2011

They took $2300 of my money...I NEVER got any help that worked and I NEVER made a penny! They are horrible people that took money from me, and, at the time, I was in the process of losing my home. And, thanks to them, I DID!!... EXACTLY THE SAME THING Happened To Me >>>>>>>>>>>>AND NOW I AM FILING FOR BANKRUPTCY I had been trying to get my money back for more than TWO YEARS at this time, and they still refuse to refund my money. They want me to FORFEIT my money. They do not intend to work a site to prosperity, and never did. THIS HAS REALLY MESSED UP MY LIFE I THINK I WILL CONTACT WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
    dont know what else To do...ANY ONE HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS? This SUCKS BIG TIME

• Be
      2nd of Aug, 2016

well if it is very true .. then me rather go somewhere else . because I did ask several time to have fiber optic and they always give me ### .. well now I seen this happen then I go bye bye vianet for sure by end of this month