Vianet Coaching / No website, etc.

United States Review updated:
I had the misfortune to join this Ivy Capital/Vianet Coaching. For well over three months, despite all their promises, I was without a website and therefore without a way of making money. I complained once by letter, and I had a curt phone call that I'd be given two more training sessions, which did happen. Still no website. It wasn't until I complained to the BBB, and told them I'd done so, when miraculously my website appeared!
I'm going to be pushing hard for a refund, however.
So to everyone else. DON'T join Vianet Coaching.

D  5th of Feb, 2009 by
Mike Bond,

I represent customer care for Ivy Capital and Vianet Coaching. These companies both share a mission to care for and fulfill the services provided to each customer. They also provide a warranty of service stating that they will work with any customer at their own expense beyond the 6 months to make sure that a customer can recoup their investment. We are excited to resolve any situation that any of our customers have. Please feel free to send an email to customercare@icicoaching.com so we can help you and any of our customers. Building a business is not easy and that's why we stand behind everyone we work with.

Customer Care Team

Here is a some positive feedback about our coaching:

I just wanted to tell you all that our coach Jay was absolutely wonderful to work with. My wife and I learned so much about building a website. Our site turned out beautifully and
works great. Jay was all ways very patient and maintained a great
attitude.You are lucky to have such knowledgeable person on your team.

A  29th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I signed up for Ivy Capital's Vianet mentor program on a Friday evening. I decided to check them out on the web because it was a large investment and they said I could cancel within 3 days. I found they were not BBB accredited, rated C- and had many complaints. I searched on Ivy Capital hoping to find positive reports and found nothing but complaints. The only positive feedback I find is in rebuttals from Ivy Capital themselves (like the one on this page). I called the phone numbers that I was given during the sales pitch to cancel my transaction. No answer (or return call) on Friday or for the next four days. They have no web site with contact information so it is nearly impossible to contact them. I contacted my credit card company and disputed the charge and am waiting for results. The email address in the Ivy rebuttal on this page is the only place I could find a "customer care" contact. I will post my results here if they ever return my email.
N  14th of Apr, 2009 by
My complaint against Ivy Capital/Vianet Coaching has been resolved,

Mike Bond
N  23rd of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This Ivy Capital Company goes a great distance promising to get you started and successful since they really only want your "success story". What a joke. l have yet to get a refund for my over 5k investment with them and now see that at vianet webzone, the same marketing is offered for only a dollar. I am so upset with the unprofessional manner in which this company has done business that I am seeking legal advise. They promise the world and way under deliver, never return phone calls. Oh, and the coaching is not truly coaching, they don't help you figure out which niche is best and see that you are on track. You are solo and although the vianet training is informative and some very helpful, if you need to apply it to your so called site in the making, again you are on your own. They do not want to offer customer care and the phone calls I have gotten have been less than pleasant. Again why I am seeking legal advice for my refund, unknown to them. I have several emails where I was promised things and they didn't deliver, so I have a good case so says the attorney. I hate the thought of having to go to court, but they are really an awful company to work with, period.
N  17th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I'm curious how your complaint was resolved. Care to elaborate?
N  23rd of Jul, 2009 by

N  17th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
When I enrolled I was sold on the idea that spending almost $8, 000 was going to make me money at the accelerated pace and that that money would be made back quickly. I feel like I have been doing alot of the research on my own. I do not understand what the heck I spent that much money on. I have a family to support and hospital bills to be coming. I have two small children and one on the way. I have not made any money yet and I have been spending numerous hours on line doing research and attending webinars. I have two websites and two blogs built. I have never spent that much money on anything and I lay in bed every night sick to my stomach that I have that kind of debt out there. I feel like I was totally scammed over. I feel like you people must be celebratng because you made some huge commission off of scamming an innocent person who was trying to get out of the rut we are already in. I am extremely determined to make money from home because I DO NOT want to have to go back to work after my baby is born but now I feel like I am in more debt than ever and will have too. I feel like I could have saved my money. I was sold on the idea of making it back quickly and that is what the accelerated sign up plan did. I do not see how anybody can feel good about themselves taking money from people like that. What kind of business does not even offer amoney back guarentee?
Has anyone been able to get their money back on their credit cards?
A  17th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Generally, I agree with 'I Hate Scams.' As my original comment stated, it took me three months to have my website up and running properly. Now, they're trying to promote Web 2.0. Someone telephoned me about this and then tried to get me to invest another $2, 000 to drive traffic to my website. In fairness, they have given me another two coaching sessions with someone who was very good. He helped me with my website, but now doesn't answer my E-mails when I try to contact him for further help. The only reason I managed to have my website operational was when I reported them to the BBB. I must admit that I feel I wasted a lot of money and feel it's a mistake for anyone to join them.
A  23rd of Aug, 2009 by
I also agree with I Hate Scams and Mbizo. They have almost $8000 of my money - all my retirement savings. Hospital stay coming up this week and no one will answer either numerous emails nor phone calls. Although the coach is great, she is NOT $8000 worth of great!

I have sent 2 emails to every address I can find requesting a refund. No response once again. This is ridiculous - they certainly were quick enough to take my credit card #! I am a member of numerous internet marketing forums and plan to post a Watch-Out for ViaNet/IVY Scammers big-time if I don't get a refund.

Have a heart! Months of rehab after this surgery - and I NEED that money so I can walk again. Talk about kicking someone while they're down!

N  24th of Aug, 2009 by
Dear All,

I too got envolved with this company about three weeks ago by paying about £700 altogether in three break downs and the rest of the package agreeing to pay about £60 a month for next 28 months. I've not put my complaint to them yet but have seen a lot scam reports. I'm looking for help to get rid off this company and get my money back if possible. Can any one help me please write me at nemthapa@gmail.com. My name is Nem Thapa in the UK.

Many thank you,

N  7th of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

It cost me about $3800 to join VianetWebzone.com. They said I will have to pay about $99/month until the $3800 is paid off and $29/month for the hosting. I thought they were going to show me how to make money with the little money that I have. But then, the people from bddnv.com called and got me to applied for a loan to help run the business. They promised that they can get me at least $160, 000--a dream come true for many entrepreneurs--with interest rate less than the credit card rate. And they were going to help me set up an LLC. So in case, my internet marketing and real estate wholesaling endeavors were to go under, they would all fall under the LLC. So all I will lose is my LLC. My personal credit will not be affected. I even told them I don't even have a business plan. And they said that would not be a problem. I had to pay them another $4000. What is wrong with picture? I think I can cancel this service by Tuesday and get my $4000 back. My name is Sully and my email address is SSamereth@Yahoo.com.
A  21st of Oct, 2009 by

I live in Canada and found that when I booked a coach they never phoned. I joined in July after paying ici $2, 200 US. I never received any documentation as to service they were providing or a receipt for income tax purposes. There was no documentation at all. I paid with a credit card. I am trying to get partial money back (pro rata). I am being fair but guess what, they are saying they are not going to pay be back. I told them that they did not provide me with paperwork and I wanted it now as a loss or showing someting. Lisa is supposed to email me something. I don't trust them.
Should have done my homework (not reputable at all).
A  17th of Dec, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I purchased vianetwebzone on the 19th May 2009 and cancelled the next day since then I have been trying to get my money back but to no avail. They took £2389.85 from my Paypal account which I am now having to pay back I reported then to the customer care team who informed that unless I send them a copy of there customer terms and conditions. Checking the web site, which I now find out they, do not have so I have now realised these people are not of good caricature. Now I have resigned my self to loosing this money. This is not a good stare to a new business I will check in future

name David J Watson. Torquay. United Kingdom
A  22nd of Dec, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I had a gut feeling that I should not have paid these people anything. I did not join a website but BDDNV did sell me a bill of goods for $4200 to start a nevada LLC and establishing $150, 000 line of credit within six months or my mony back. I asked if there would be any more money needed for this and they said no. I asked if I was going to have to do any more paperwork and they said no. That was all a lie. I have been trying to get my money back now that the six months is over and the guy I have been told to talk to Chris Ham keeps giving me the run around. Before anything was even started I told them I wanted my money back and they said sorry but it is past the 3 day right of recission so I was out of luck.
N  30th of Dec, 2009 by
To all of you who were not delivered what was stated on your contracts, is there a reason that you are unable to sue them? (in small claims court you can sue for up to $7000USD, it is fairly simple, and provided you have a case and they broke the contract, you should easily win.) Do you have to appear in NV to sue or can it be done in the state you signed docs in? If only in NV, they have airfare/hotel packages that are very reasonable now. Go to Clark County, NV online and follow the links to small claims court info... Mark, I am unclear what the company failed to do for you according to your contract. Paperwork comes with everything, and there is always a cost to pay for setting up most businesses. I am not standing up for the company-I am only slightly familiar with them because my neighbor there and I drove her to work Monday. I was interested in some of the services she said they offered and this page came up in the search results. In the state of NV they have a 3-day right of rescission law, giving buyers time to re-read contracts, etc., and cancel for any reason (buyer's remorse protection.) As long as you return material and notarize the rescission document, and postdate it by day 3, making certain you have a receipt from USPS or FedX and send with proof of delivery, return reeeipt/certified mail you should have been able to get your money back. If you failed to read the contract, if you didn't do all this by day 3, that is your fault, not the company's on this part of the deal. I don't understand why a multi-million dollar corp needs to hold back your $4200. Are you certain you read the agreement/contract you and BDDNV signed (meaning you agreed to their terms)? My neighbor said they guarantee and back up their services and it is all in writing. If they are indeed in breach of contract, call the NV Secretary of State's office or the Office of the Attorney General if you have a bona fide claim. Your frustration will turn into something proactive and that is empowering. It sounds like you are unable to get this resolved by calling and calling. Send certified letters, keep records of attempts to resolve this, and report them and sue them if they are indeed in breach of contract. Good luck
N  11th of Jan, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I live in Perth, Western Australia, joined Vianet Webzone in August 09 after paying $6880.00USD for the assurance of setting up of an online business including website and marketing training, and shown how to make money online. It was recommended I should apply for a LLC Nevada Business account which cost me another $1000.00USD The person I spoke to at the beginning was a man called Eric Allen who said to use my credit card to purchase the Vianet Webzone products and services because once my business was up and running the credit card debt would be cleared with funds from the business loan I would eventually be eligible for...long story short this has proved to be a totally corrupt and dishonest company. They cannot justify charging that amount of money, the customer service is appaling, the training is totally inadequate, after 5 months I do not have a finished website. They use the Wordpress Blog format which is free to anyone, anywhere but they have charged us the earth for using it. I was allocated 8 one hour remote training sessions wherein my coach remoted into my computer from Missouri to help me build my website, it was a waste of time because of the technical mishaps that kept occuring and he just did not really do much at all. My emails for assistance were never answered, not once. I am very very unhappy and have sought legal advice. I feel compelled to do something about these unethical people.
D  27th of Jan, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I'm from Arizona, when i open the My profite Site wedsite its said that its Risk Free, I subscribe but theres a fee $49.95 when i open the link, i saw the ready made Websites but the problem i must be Pro to open all the 8 websites. Another payment of $47.95. I follow the intruction and post the link and advertise but i never receive money which is wasting time. one month after i received phonecalls fromVianet, he said that i must have to put Investment for the amount of $3, 680 .. I give my credit card number and charge $915.00, and i asked if there will be another fee but he said "no", he said my dreams will come true- but its a lie, he said that in 2 days or one week i will receive some money but its a lie.. 3 days after Vianet person calls they schedule me for Coaching its different person but the problem is--- he wants me to pay the $7, 280.00 i give my credit card number. The goodthing i only have $1, 500.00 Credit Line Limit. After 30 minutes i change my mind, i quit, i call my credit card company to cancel the money that they charge me.. I don't really understand why this people say "Work at Home" "Risk Free". That is so scary. I learn my lesson don't risk your money, think twice, don't be carried away for their testimony...

A  4th of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
All I can say right now is I ama sucker like the rest of you. I identified the "Take Away" sales tactic immediately, ("after you answer a few questions, we will decide if you are a qualified canidate"), but was truly looking for an E-business to start. They used other tactics like use OPM... Other peoples Money, which was the credit card. The most frustrating aspect was them insuring me that this was a "one time" investment, no other costs needed. Two weeks later, I get the call to buy a Nevada LLC for $5.5K. At that point, I knew I was scammed. Same spot as the rest, I cannot recover my investment because the 3 day W/R expired. This is truly a disappointing situation in which I will submit to the FCC. We may be able to initiate a class action suit thriugh the FCC with enough complaints.
D  18th of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
i think we will complain altogether against these scammers, you know what happen, i cancelled my subscriptions but they want a proofthat i sent them emails for cacellations but the problem is, when i sent them emails for cancellations i deleted all my sent items. i can't retrieve the emails now.. These people are real scammers, they threatened me to sue because i don't have a proof, they wan't me to pay, the 3, 680.00 and billed me $ 99.96 per month. They force me to pay because i signed the contract online.. These Company have different names My Profit Site.com, HomeWebsiteCenter.com, VianetWebzone.com, Ivy Capital Inc., beware of them... I paid them $49.95, + $47.95, $49.95..
They want more money...Be scared of " My Work At Home".. You will lost all your money and put you in debts..

N  27th of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I have joined Home website Center and have experianced the same thing as above started with the 47.95 then more than more again then i tried advertising on free sites and got declined from craigslist and kijiji and usfreeads for my ip in Canada. I then was called by some one by the name of MICA who asked for my time and i gave it. His questions went on and on and finally i wanted him to get to the point and he was talking about OPM's and if i had any available Visa etc to use. This is where i declined and he got frustrated and suggested to me that they only take certain people who qualify and if I want i could phone him when i was ready. I said OK and continued advertising to no avail. I googled a few of my supposed sites and noticed the exact same sites that i was selling came up. There were hundreds of them all over North America.

I contacted one girl from Texas and asked her if she was having any luck and she said she had exhausted every avenue and hadn't sold anything...Thanks for the warning i guess i'll take my 150.00 dollar loss and run. It's to bad too because i had studied and searched for a viable internet business and this one came up with no scams attached until lately. I should have noticed at the bottom of the site that the copyrite was 2010...DAH I'm attaching some sites for you all to see and take my advice stay away.