Viagogo.com / ticket cancellation

Geneva, Switzerland, Israel

Dear Complaints Board

I would like to cancel tickets I have purchased from Viagogo online.

I wanted to surprise my boyfriend, so I bought us tickets to offspring show in Italy. at Stadio Comunale G. Teghil on the 4.8.2017. I have purchased the tickets on the 18.05.2017 at 10 pm, then when my boyfriend came home and I told him about it, he searched the web and found out that this website is a scam, that they charge overpriced tickets and don't send them to the customer. Within 2 hours after the purchase I decided to cancel, but to my horror, I discovered it is impossible, and that many people complained about it. Even the international scrutiny put Viagogo on notice. My order number is [protected]. Please help me, I am a student and it is a lot of money for me.

Sincerely,

Yulia

• Updated by yuliavai, May 19, 2017

The customer service replied that they refuse to cancel my order ever though I canceled within couple of hours after the purchase. I really hope that you'll be able to help me since I am not the first one that was ripped off by this website, and it was really deceiving because it is the first google result and it is secured and seems like an official website. I am a student and this is a lot of money for me.

Sincerely,