Viagogo — war horse tickets
Dear Sir / Madam,
I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Ticket Resales
The issue that I have experienced was: Hello
I am wondering if you can help me.
I have purchased tickets from Viagogo as Ticketmaster were showing that the tickets had been sold out. On later checking this must have just have been an error on the system as there was tickets available.
On impulse I looked for other tickets for sale and came across Viagogo. I have paid £170 for 2 tickets that on ticket master I could have paid less than £80 for.
I have asked for a refund and have been contacting Viagogo as the issue I have as due to the rush of selling tickets due to the short time scale to proceed with purchase not only have I been overcharged due to fees but I have no seat location for the event.
This concerns me as I have read that the has been duplicate seattickets sold and people cannot get entry to the event. Also I have been totally ripped off and getting no help with customer service at all.
I have read the Consumer Act 2015 and they are totally going against this advice.
Can you advise or help me in anyway?
So upset by it all.
More Viagogo Complaints & Reviews
- Viagogo - pick up point miles away from venue with three hour collection window
- Viagogo AG - purchase of concert tickets
- Viagogo - refund 
- Viagogo - never buy tickets from these people!
- Viagogo - fifa world cup 2018 tickets 
- Viagogo - ticket sales
- Viagogo - eur3, 000 spent on two football tickets which I never received
- Viagogo - product sold is different to product received
- Viagogo - concert tickets viagogo
- Viagogo - tommy emmanuel concert qpac brisbane on 3/10