Viagogo / unable to communicate with the company
I've been trying to get in contact with viagogo for over a week now in relation to the festival FIB Beniccasim that is due to take place on the 13th July.
I purchased tickets for the event with viagogo in April on an email address - [protected]@hotmail.co.uk - unfortunately this email address is no longer in service due to fraudulent activity that took place around 2 weeks ago and I no longer have access to it. This has caused a lot of problems and I've had to create a new email and get everything transferred over.
I have managed to receive everything on my email except from my festival tickets. This include being able to retrieve my etickets for my flights to the festival.
Because I do not have access to the email at all I am unable to obtain the reference number for the tickets. I also can not log into a viagogo account because I checked out as a guest.
Since not being able to contact viagogo directly and them now answering to my numerous emails (6 to be precise) I have contacted my credit card company and also trading standards.
Because the festival is taking place in a couple of weeks time this has caused a lot of stress and I am now wanting to make a formal complaint. If I can not receive the tickets this also renders the flight tickets useless and this is a loss of a lot of money.
More Viagogo Complaints & Reviews
- Viagogo - pick up point miles away from venue with three hour collection window
- Viagogo AG - purchase of concert tickets
- Viagogo - refund 
- Viagogo - never buy tickets from these people!
- Viagogo - fifa world cup 2018 tickets 
- Viagogo - ticket sales
- Viagogo - eur3, 000 spent on two football tickets which I never received
- Viagogo - product sold is different to product received
- Viagogo - concert tickets viagogo
- Viagogo - tommy emmanuel concert qpac brisbane on 3/10