Viagogo / unable to communicate with the company

Switerzland, United Kingdom

I've been trying to get in contact with viagogo for over a week now in relation to the festival FIB Beniccasim that is due to take place on the 13th July.

I purchased tickets for the event with viagogo in April on an email address - [protected]@hotmail.co.uk - unfortunately this email address is no longer in service due to fraudulent activity that took place around 2 weeks ago and I no longer have access to it. This has caused a lot of problems and I've had to create a new email and get everything transferred over.

I have managed to receive everything on my email except from my festival tickets. This include being able to retrieve my etickets for my flights to the festival.

Because I do not have access to the email at all I am unable to obtain the reference number for the tickets. I also can not log into a viagogo account because I checked out as a guest.

Since not being able to contact viagogo directly and them now answering to my numerous emails (6 to be precise) I have contacted my credit card company and also trading standards.

Because the festival is taking place in a couple of weeks time this has caused a lot of stress and I am now wanting to make a formal complaint. If I can not receive the tickets this also renders the flight tickets useless and this is a loss of a lot of money.

Mi