Viagogo — twickenham rugby 7s tickets
Absolutely outrageous customer service. I bought 2 tickets on viagogo. Tried to resell them and used their "one click listing" service. These were sold and I emailed them asking to redirect the tickets to the new buyer - they agreed to do so.
A week later, they send me a terse email indicating that I had to send them on my own. I followed up and they claimed that they had never promised to redirect them (although I have the communications and their website itself states so). I let it go and sent the tickets (although it was quite a rush).
I then receive an email telling me that the tickets were incorrectly labelled as including a "row", that the buyer had complained and I would neither be getting paid, nor would I get my tickets back and that they reserve the right to charge me for buying new tickets for the buyer. I do not understand how this happened as I used their "one-click relist" service, and the identical tickets should have been relisted.
This is absolutely shocking service.
More Viagogo Complaints & Reviews
- Viagogo - pick up point miles away from venue with three hour collection window
- Viagogo AG - purchase of concert tickets
- Viagogo - refund 
- Viagogo - never buy tickets from these people!
- Viagogo - fifa world cup 2018 tickets 
- Viagogo - ticket sales
- Viagogo - eur3, 000 spent on two football tickets which I never received
- Viagogo - product sold is different to product received
- Viagogo - concert tickets viagogo
- Viagogo - tommy emmanuel concert qpac brisbane on 3/10