Viagogo — tickets to jingle bell ball saturday 9th december
My Boyfriend has ordered tickets via Viagogo for tickets to Jingle Bell Ball. These tickets have been said that they have been delivered which they haven't. Me and My Boyfriend have contatced UPS and they provided a signature that looked like a squiggle. They stated they cannot do anything else as the tickets have been "delivered" and signed for. We then went on to contact Viagogo's customer service, which is infact disgraceful and have been no help so far at all. The tickets have been paid for and not been delivered.
Can you please tell me how this can be resolved, hopefully reissuing the tickets intime for the event or a full refund!
I have used Viagogo in the past and they have not been a problem at all
! I hope this can be resolved as i am extremely disappointed.
More Viagogo Complaints & Reviews
- Viagogo - pick up point miles away from venue with three hour collection window
- Viagogo AG - purchase of concert tickets
- Viagogo - refund 
- Viagogo - never buy tickets from these people!
- Viagogo - fifa world cup 2018 tickets 
- Viagogo - ticket sales
- Viagogo - eur3, 000 spent on two football tickets which I never received
- Viagogo - product sold is different to product received
- Viagogo - concert tickets viagogo
- Viagogo - tommy emmanuel concert qpac brisbane on 3/10