Viagogoonline tickets: afrikaans is groot south africa

M Sep 26, 2018 Review updated:

On 25/09/2018 I purchased tickets the Viagogo site under the name Afrikaans is Groot, i didn't realise I was on Viagogo's site as I googled "Afrikaans is Groot". Viagogo quoted me R840 (ZAR) but deducted R2257.90 (ZAR) from my account. When I received the tickets via email it showed it was only R250 (ZAR) per ticket so R1757.90 (ZAR) more than what it should have costed. I am in South Africa and would not knowingly buy tickets from a company in Switzerland who is operated from England. This you only see after the tickets is purchased.

Viagogo

Nov 10, 2019

I want to know if the tickets for Afrikaans is Groot is actually user-friendly. I don't care so much about what I paid but I wouldn't want to get to the doors and then there is no seating or issues with my tickets.

Nov 10, 2019

Let me know if you were actually allowed to enter with these tickets. Unfortunately I read all the HORRIFIC #Viagogo reviews too late!

• R
      Nov 22, 2019

Did you get any answers? I think I just made the same mistake :-(

Nov 22, 2019

No answer but will see on 1 December if I’m allowed to enter the show. If not, I’m flying to the Viagogo headquarters to claim my money back — because I can!