Viagogo — online ticket purchase - misleading price
I purchased 2 tickets for. A music event in London (The Coronas @ The Garage on 26th May 2017) the advertised price was a little over £35 each. The site (mobile, iPhone) did not explicitly state the full price or purchase including charges until after payment was taken. My total payement was £104.17. I was expecting a little over £70.
I feel this was deliberately misleading, and largely preditatory on their behalf.
I immeadiatly complained and requested a refund as this was an unexpected amount to pay but the have refused.
I feel this is unwarranted in particular as there is still sufficient time to sell those tickets to another consumer and that demand is high considering the band is due to release an album prior to this event.
More Viagogo Complaints & Reviews
- Viagogo - pick up point miles away from venue with three hour collection window
- Viagogo AG - purchase of concert tickets
- Viagogo - refund 
- Viagogo - never buy tickets from these people!
- Viagogo - fifa world cup 2018 tickets 
- Viagogo - ticket sales
- Viagogo - eur3, 000 spent on two football tickets which I never received
- Viagogo - product sold is different to product received
- Viagogo - concert tickets viagogo
- Viagogo - tommy emmanuel concert qpac brisbane on 3/10