Viagogo

Posted: Dec 7, 2017 by

money for sales of tickets / refund

Think Switzerland, United Kingdom
viagogo.com
Months ago I purchased tickets for Ed Sheeran in Dubai, not realising I had confimred purchase at an extortionate rate which I admit was my fault, I sold the tickets straight away (losing over 1000aed in selling costs).

Although money was taken from my debit card for the purchase straight away, was told I would not get the money for the sale of the tickets till after the event, months later.

Now the event has passed, Vigrogo advised the refund would take up to 10 days (on a different screen on their site it says 5) but payment had failed as no payment details entered so I done this immediately. I had to add my bank details as payment could not be made to the card the tickets were originally purchased on.

On checking the status, the site advises the payment was initiated on the 28th November and in Process. However, upon checking my Account, I noticed payment had failed again.

I emailed Vigrogo unhappy that no one had contacted me to advise this, they said it was my bank and to contact them, though my bank told me no payment had been offered.

I amended my payment method to a UK account thinking this would be easier and emailed them back and since heard nothing.

Emails are getting bounce backs, contact numbers are unavailable and still no money received. This is nearly AED 5500 owed to me and I cannot afford not to have this back.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category E-Shopping

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree