Viagogo / micky flanagan tickets
Hi.. I received an email to say my tickets for Micky Flanagan @ The Brighton Centre on Friday 3rd November were to be delivered on the 18th November and needed to be signed for.
When I got home from work on the 18th November UPS had posted them through the letterbox so no signature had been obtained and my dog has chewed the whole envelope & its content. I have no tickets.
I received a 2nd email from yourselves on thec18th October at 18.18 to confirm my order 8191203 had been delivered with tracking number 1ZX0565R6898057010. Unfortunately, as explained above, there was no-one home, I did not sign for these, they were posted through the door.
I would be SO grateful if you could please read-send or leave two replacements on the door at The Brighton Centre. My mobile number is [protected] if you need to discuss anything further
I look forward to h earring from you.
More Viagogo Complaints & Reviews
- Viagogo - pick up point miles away from venue with three hour collection window
- Viagogo AG - purchase of concert tickets
- Viagogo - refund 
- Viagogo - never buy tickets from these people!
- Viagogo - fifa world cup 2018 tickets 
- Viagogo - ticket sales
- Viagogo - eur3, 000 spent on two football tickets which I never received
- Viagogo - product sold is different to product received
- Viagogo - concert tickets viagogo
- Viagogo - tommy emmanuel concert qpac brisbane on 3/10