Viagogo / didn't pay me for tickets sold through viagogo to adelle sale 9181945

Genève, Switzerland, Australia Review updated:

My Adelle tix were sold - you asked me to post them - I did but the tracking number couldn't be entered and I couldn't contact anyone to help - tried calling u back and it didn't go through... These tickets to Adele were sent - details below - now the other party have them - they have paid u and I am getting an additional charge - THIS IS SOOO UNFAIR AND REDICULOUS... PLEASE CALL ME - DETAILS OF CANCELATION BELOW - I HAVE NOW LOST AROUND $1000 BECAUSE OF U GUYS NOT CALLING - I NEED YOU TO HELP AND PAY ME WHAT I AM OWED!!!

HERE IS THE MESSAGE U SENT - AND IT ISN'T RIGHT THE PARTY RECEIVED THE TICKETS AND WENT - I HAVE THE RACKING NUMBER AND PROOF THEY RECEIVED THEM - NOW PAY ME MY $900+

Dear Justin, Unfortunately we have had to cancel your sale 9181945 of your Adele tickets. You no longer need to deliver or drop off the tickets and you can disregard any previous communication received regarding this sale. As part of our listing guarantee, should the sale not be fulfilled, viagogo reserves the right to charge the cost incurred as a result of the order not being fulfilled. In this instance we will hold the sum of AUD133.20 from your future sales payments. Event Information Order ID: 9181945 Ticket(s): Section 145 1, Row 16, (2 Ticket(s)) Event: Adele Venue: ANZ Stadium (Stadium Australia) Date: 11 March 2017, 19:30 Please do not reply to this message, as this email address does not accept incoming email. If you have any further enquiries please visit our help centre. Thank you for using viagogo! Copyright © 2017 viagogo. All rights reserved Privacy Policy | My Account This email was sent by viagogo AG and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the message, attachments, and notify the sender. viagogo AG is registered in Switzerland under number CH-270.3.014.628-0. Address: viagogo, Rue de Lyon 109, 1203 Genève, Switzerland. Note: this address is not the Customer Service address. Any postal mail sent to this address will take a minimum of 14 days to reply, so please use the contact us link for a quicker response. For Customer Service enquiries, please visit our help centre.

Ju
Jun 19, 2017

Comments

• Ag
      Aug 07, 2018

I've sold WC tickets more than a month ago and Viagogo doesn't pay me. Viagogo says I've been paid but the bank transfer never took place. I have contacted customer service more than a dozen times without specific answers. VIAGOGO scams their customers, DO NOT USE IT.