Viaddress / Cheats

I have registered viaddres.com since 27 August 2010. I used their service once, they send my orders without any problem and I decide to use their service. After that, I gave three orders from amazon; viaddress received my orders for me. However, this time they don't let my orders come to me. They don't response my letters, don't give me information; they just hold my orders and don't let it go. I started to hate their service; I send them letters but they don't give me information. I want people be aware of their completely bad service. I think they cheat me.

Tr

Comments

• Mi
      4th of Jan, 2011

The same problem with me. Once I have used VIAddress it was OK! But then I have payed 3 orders in December 13-30, 2010 service stopped work! Smb from VIAddress informed me that VIAddress had changed it`s location and for this reason all shippmens were delayed, and after that news the staff of VIAddress started to play a bad E-mail games. INside VIAddress site there is forum of VIAddress clients and inside of that forum you don`t find a good reference. Among them demands to investigate activity of VIAddress` staff, appeals to Elkhart local police and so on... And the reason is only one - non amerikan style of management. I don`t know who is director of VIAddress you do not find this information in VIAddress site. May be it is top secret, otherwise people will know it`s a hero!!!

• De
      23rd of Nov, 2011

Deborah Zawadi, Jul-12 06:06 am (EDT):

Dear Sir/ Madam, the least you can do is at least reply
    I have really suffered with viaddress.com and I can never wish this to happen even to my enemies!
    For your information I ended up losing my item because "If the item is not in your suite any longer then that means that your 90 days of storing your items has passed. As per our Terms & Conditions you have 90 days to ship your items after 90 days we have the right to dispose of them."

D***** Zawadi, Jul-11 12:35 pm (EDT):

Kindly let me know how far you have gone as this is taking too long.
    D***** Zawadi, Jul-09 04:09 am (EDT):

Any news on shipping with DHL ?