Viabuy / prepaid card

I got through the rituals of getting the Viabuy card, and whether I mistook 1 year for a month, my money is blocked, as for the past three months I have been sending every document, government, bank, you name it, if it had my name, a picture of me, and my address, it was send off as an attachment, and without kidding I must have sent in different form these 30 or so documents to be told by their 'service' who can't even write (purposely I go to gather) english. To be told they can't open a PFD attachment ... you name it I was told the most ridiculous excuse not to unblock my money ... I filled in a form claiming back my money and forgetting the 90€ to get the card. that too Viabuy does, and threatened to go to the cyber police, Viabuy don't care a dam ... I went to the European commision ... called Europol ... no luck and that over a period of 3 months now ... I just want to forget this experience and doing anything over the internet! I have a stack of email to no avail.

has I write this I received a an email: Your VIABUY MasterCard®: IDV2 Upgrade Confirmation
I thought of sending it anyways, there is a serious problem with these people!

[Ticket#[protected]] why are you holding my funds

© PPRO Financial Ltd (PPRO). All rights reserved. PPRO is authorised for the issuing of electronic money by the UK Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN900029). VIABUY® is a registered trademark of PPRO. VIABUY Mastercard prepaid credit cards are issued by PPRO pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard® and the Mastercard symbol are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.

Se