Via Entertainment Inc. / verbal abuse

1 4520 n 12th st suite 101, Phoenix, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6022483681

Via Entertainment is a TOTAL scam! First of all the guy Eric or whatever his name is... was SO rude to me. All he talked about was himself and how he works with Angelina Jolie and Madonna (ahh ya right)! He belittle any of the work that I have done and tried to act like he was better than me the whole time. I got all dolled up for a 5 min interview about him... GREAT! I walked paased the lady that I was chatting with in the waiting room on my way out and said the word... "douche bags". He apparently heard me and said... "what we're not a scam". He heard what he wanted to hear BECAUSE HE IS A SCAM! Anyway... please don't waste your time or money on these people.

Vi

Comments

23rd of Apr, 2010

First of all you people are all as dumb as they come. Your money isn't @#$^!!! VIA ENTERTAINMENT and Eric are all full of poop in their mouth!!

• Za
      5th of May, 2010

I WOULD LISTEN TO EVERYTHING HERE. I WRITING IN BIG LETTERS FOR A RESON, DONT GIVE UR MONEY TO THESE PEOPLE THEY R STILL TRYING TO GET ME TO PAY THEM 150 FOR A COMP CARD... LOOK WEN I GOT INTERVIEWED HE SAID I WOULDNT HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING ELS AFTER TAKING PICTURES, WEN WE WERE ALL FINISH AND I CAME BACK TO GET THE PICTURES HE WANTED ME TO PAY 150 FOR COMP CARD AND I TOLD HIM " I THOUGHT I WOULDNT HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING ELS" THEN THATS WEN THE OTHER LIL HEAVY SET WHITE GUY CAME IN(HE SEEMS LIKE HE RUNS THE SHOW) AND I TOLD HIM I COULDNT PAY THE 150 HE SAID Y AND ERIC SPOKE UP AND SAID I DIDNT HAVE THE MONEY. FROM THAT MOMENT ON I KNEW THEY WERE A BIGGG ASSSS SSCAMMM.I DIDNT EVEN GET A CHANCE TO TELL THE DUDE THAT ERIC SAID I WOULDNT HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING ELS. SO ERIC U BLEW THE WHOLE COVER FOR THAT COMPANY. SSSOOOOOOO PEOPLE THESE MESSAGES R HERE FOR A RESON LISTEN TO THEM. THEY ALL SPLIT THAT 350 U GIVE THEM FOR THE PICTURE BY THE DUDE FROM COLORADO. NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO DONT DO IT. WE AS PEOPLE IN ARIZONA WE JUST GOTTA GO TO LA LA LA LA WHERE U KNOW ITS GOING DOWN FA-SHO. DONT DO IT PLEASE U JUST MAKING THEM HELLA MONEY AND THEY DONT HELP U TOWARDS THE DREAM U WANT... TRUST ME IF U DONT BELIVE DROP ME A EMAIL AND I WILL SHOW U... [protected]@hotmail.com

• To
      17th of Sep, 2010

If anyone has paid a "deposit" for the photo shoot with this company would you please email me the amount you paid. Thanks, I am considering filing a suit with this company. [protected]@yahoo.com

• Fu
      13th of Oct, 2010

in agreement with all posts, despite poor english. VIA=SCAM. should have known i guess. never tried anything remotely close to this before. ill just consider myself lucky that i only gave those P!3<3S 0 $H!T one hundred dollars for the photo shoot. same exact story coroborated here. guy from colorodo to take pics and Eric Farris selling the scam. any money given to them is non refundable. if you are ignorant to their ploy, like myself. these lowlifes will say anything to convince you that they are legitimate. like the saying goes "if its to good to be true...it probably is" PLEASE if you are lucky enough to find these posts before you visit VIA Entertainment, don' t fall victim! let's stop giving them a free ride!!!

• Er
      18th of Oct, 2010

WWWWWhaaat!!! ERIC isa total douche! Everyones right all he talks about is his ugly [censor] self! hah!!! And my mom said the lady at the counter is a crackmonkey. He fed me the same crap about the 350$ for the photo shoot but after seeing these posts i wont being going for shiz. PS HE is a total perve! ew!! STAY AWAY FROM VIA!! Im going tape a keep away sign on there door one of these days or a warning sign that says beware of the crackmonkey and the pervo!!! Thanks for nothing via suck my invisible wenus!