VHS-Digital/Rama Dealscustomer service

On 10/22/18 I ordered an item and received acknowledgement of the order. When I did not receive any further notifications, I contacted them on 11/5 to query. On 11/14 I received an ALERT that my product was on the way. I contacted them again on the 25th. I was told on the 27th that my order was being PROCESSED and was on it's way.
On the 29th, I called DHS and was told that they had NOT yet received the shipment, and was told on the 4th, after numerous emails to REFUSE the order, which I did when it actually finally arrived on 12/14, and now it is somewhere in limbo.
The persons I interacted with were Isabella, Sarrah, Madison, Jessica, and An Phil, none of whom seem to have paid attention to my emails and all of whom keep telling me my 'Order is on the way.'
I don't want this order, I have notified American Express of the problems, and I expect a full refund NOW! I will take legal action is this is not satisfactorily settled as this has caused me much irritation, aggravation and frustration.

Ba