VH Access and Healthmember / unauthorized debits

1 877 hhffEngland, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 073190107

Like others, I signed up for a "free sample" of Dazzle White. During the order intact, I was offered the Weight Management (Healthmember) and VH Access (Insider Secrets & Tips) and refused both offerings. While balancing my checkbook I discovered foreign transaction fees and unauthorized debits for each VH Access and Healthmember.i would like to refund my money to my bank. i don't want VH Access and Healthmember

Ja

Comments

• Te
      31st of Aug, 2009

I have had exactly the same problem, they have taken the original offer amount in July then another transaction of over £5 in August and I Have just found another transaction today for over £40 taken from my account. I have contact them on the live chat and all I was told was the charges were correct (nothing short of a scam) i have cancelled my subscription with immediate effect and all I got was a cancellation number 323187. I will be taking the matter further to claw back the fund taken without my concent this is criminal and I would never have agreed to pay around £60 for toothpaste. I can not send the produce back as I have already used it, and can tell you all it doesn't work like they tell you either.

• Sh
      1st of Sep, 2009

who are you, ive just checked my account and i seen debits going out to you, ive never been onto your website or signed anything, id really appreciate your company to give me a call back on 07838892552 in the UK, thank you

• Di
      1st of Sep, 2009

Hi
    Ive experienced the same problem of debits coming out of my account - I phoned and appear to have dazzlesmile cancelled. However the individual I spoke to regarding VH access and healthmeber, gave myself incorrect contact telephone numbers. If anyone knows a way of contacting the above or has found successful ways of putting a stop to further transaction - I would be so grateful.

Diane M

• Go
      2nd of Sep, 2009

I am having the same problem. Who do I contact?...Insider tips are taking are taking $4.07 from my account, plus, after contacting my bank, I find that Health member and Beauty Pack are taking money from my account. Can't google them...how on earth do you contact them to cancel? And as for Pure Lift, they have sent me a product that I don't want. What a mess...they are nothing but scam merchants and how stupid are we for signing up...for a free sample!!! As the bank guy said...there is nothing free, especially on the internet!!!
    Maggie

• Te
      2nd of Sep, 2009

I have had the same problem but even worse as I have not even received the "free sample" they promised but they are taking my money.

• Va
      9th of Sep, 2009

I have had the same problem when applying for a so called FREE GIFT of Purelift Cream they made a charge for the fist supposed FREE GIFT $14.90 15.7.09 2nd payment taken $58.76 5.8.09 (3 x Purelift received when I did not order!) how can I stop this I tried calling the phone number of 808-120-1961 but this number is NOT recognised even with the USA prefix number can anyone help please? Again the charge is to Health Member VH Access Beauty Pack

Val Ryan

valryan85a@aol.com

• Ju
      14th of Sep, 2009

I, too, have been taken in by this scam. I was charged for 3 deliveries: received the trial, a second delivery which I returned but have no refund on and a third charge, but received no delivery. Upon investigation I have ben charged by Healthmember and MyDietParter, which I did not sign up, for and also something called webaccess and VH Access. I have reported this to my bank who are dealing with it and also to Trading standards who are investiating. Juliana

• Lu
      14th of Sep, 2009

I have been given a UK freephone Number for healthmember 0800 0470192 they either do not answer the phone or a message saying they are not accepting calls at the moment this was given me after I had unauthorised payments taken from my credit card

• Lu
      15th of Sep, 2009

The telephone No. for Purelift now called Clearlift is 0808 120 1961 I ordered 1 bottle of cream from Purelift, sent it back by recored delivery and cancelled that was 11th July thought that that was the end of it then on August 15 and 16 two payments came out by VHAccess and Healthmember, I had never heard of them and never received anything from them, I was informed by my Credit card Company that a CPA was set up for these merchants through Purelift. these payments were completely aunorised nor did I receive any products or serices. my Credit said it was up to me to cancel as they would have to pay the money how are you suppose cancel something you did not take out in the first. I have filled forms . to dispute these payments. I had to run round researching these Companies to find out about them. I phoned Purelift and they said I needed to contact them as they did not have my aciounts there they did give me 2 phone numbers. I got a reply for VH Access but not Healthmember, then all of a sudden I got an email from someone called Inside Beauty secrets
    saying they have cancelled my subcription for tips on how to lose weight which I have new had a weight problem in my life, I do not know wether this is the same as Healthmember, as they said in their emaIL THEY WERE NOT RESPONSIBE FOR ANY OTHER OFFERS I MIGHT HAVE TOOK OUT WITHY THEM I tried to emails them and I got a failure notice from Yahoo looks like they have blocked it.
    I have been looking on the American Site and they have loads of complaints about fraudulaunt activity, Thiis is a total nightmare. I am hoping this is the end of it, Surely someone can stop these people, anymore deductions from me and I will be going to the police

• Tj
      16th of Sep, 2009

i have the same complaint so what can be done about it all the phone numbers they give you are wrong i just want it to stop.
    regard trudy

18th of Sep, 2009

plz can u stop take money of my cord plz i dont need it number or 888-779-5303 and 888-332-2707

• Da
      21st of Sep, 2009

OK so I have just been charged like many of the others on this board

if you are from the the UK like me

here are the numbers you need to call- its best to call via SKYPE since it is free, also keep a note of the date you called and the cancellation numbers they give you

ACAIBURN 1 800 659-3588

INSIDER SECRETS 18664073685 also may show up as VH ACCESS or worldclubfitness on your statement heres an alternative number to call 1-888-332-2707

EBOOK 18664176059 this may show up as
    HEALTHMEMBER on your statement, it is also known as weightloss resources a
    here is an alternative number to call 1888-779-5303

You may also see these companies appear on your statement

My fitbalancer this company is also know as My Diet partner
    call this number 1-866-779-0323 to cancel or mail below (I just called)
    customerservice@MyFitBalancer.com.

once you have cancelled you should get an email from the company keep these, as you can pass these onto your credit card company- but you must cancel all the above memberships otherwise the credit card company have to pay them.. my credit card company are useless I have had to chase up all these companies myself

hope this helps

• Be
      23rd of Sep, 2009

Wow, I have been recieving charges for months and because life was so hetic I had not really paid attention, which is obviously what they are looking for because I have been billed 2 or 3 times a month, and never recieved any samples either. This stinks and it is not fair that a company should be doing this to innocent people. No wonder there is no trust left in this world, this is just another example of why not to trust!!
    SR

24th of Sep, 2009

It's obviously a lesson in the importance of reading the fine print, but still a sneaky scam by the company. Surely with all the complaints they are receiving they can get the point, but perhaps they're making far too much money from ripping everyone off.

I think it's true that their goal is not to 'inconvenience customers' - their goal is to take your money for as long as possible and hope you don't notice.

When you do finally get through to someone to cancel, make sure you double check your next card statement - I've just discovered I've been charged again by VH Access despite cancelling two months ago.

For UK residents, the numbers to call are 0800 047 0192 or 0808 120 2346. They operate on US times so don't bother trying to call in the morning UK time.

30th of Sep, 2009

I'm surprised that the law hasn't caught up with these people yet, they seem to b in Cyprus. I also got caught with Purelift, which was advertised on Facebook. Make sure that you write to Face book and Oprah too, I did. I'll never buy anything from Face book again!

I managed to get through on their toll free numbers, calling in the morning from Australia. They must be absolutely swamped with complaint calls as the numbers are totally dead now, as is their 24/7 support. Are probably sunning themselves somewhere safe and laughing all the way to the bank.

My bank stopped these unauthorised transactions for me and got them reversed. I've been told they have many other customers who went for this scam, wasting everyone's time. And yes, I did receive another shipment, inspite of this.

Return whatever unwanted products you have, even if you have already used them. They advised that they will take them back and refund money but that was when I could still get hold of them.

Next best solution is to cancel your existing credit card asap and still pursue refunds on your old one. Keep the products if they keep sending them but don't pay for them.

Thirdly, get your local current affairs program to do a story on this scam. They'll love it and these people will never sell anything again!

1st of Oct, 2009

Latest as of today: no support numbers or emails are active! somebody must be onto them!

Cancel your credit card asap and push your bank to keep pursuing refunds!

• Lb
      5th of Nov, 2009

It might not be so bad IF I knew where the charges began, but I really don't know. I phoned my credit card company and they said they would try to reverse the charges, but I needed to try to contact the charging company on my own. That would be fine if I knew who, what, when and where!

• Ju
      5th of Jan, 2010

Hello,

Sorry there seems to have been some confusion about your order. We do our best to satisfy all of our customers, but sometimes mistakes

can happen. Customer service and satisfaction are very important to us. That's why we included our Terms of Service on the order page

right next to where you provided us with your credit card information. There is also a direct link to our Terms of Service on our home page.

We do want you to be happy with your experience with us - even if you didn't read the terms or found them confusing.

If that was the case, you can return the unused portion of your order and we will not bother you again. If you are still in our 30-day

guarantee period, we will also be happy to refund your money. We take our money-back guarantee very seriously.

Our customer support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can call us at (8/8/8)-(6/7/6)-(4/1/2/2).If you have any problems

getting through, you can also use our Live Chat online customer service support. The Live Chat link is easy to find on our Contact Us page

and can walk you through the entire process step by step.

We want to do everything we can to resolve your concerns as quickly as possible and hope to hear from you soon.

(Justin Mills)